Black Screen on Mobil device when using RavenEye
2192 3 2021-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_CSxC29BAwdwP
New

Canada

Today I updated RSC-2 and Raven Eye firmware.
Ronin RSC 2 Firmware v01.04.00.00
RavenEye Firmware v01.03.00.30
Ronin app in Android mobile device: 1.4.10 (3664)
Camera: Panasonic GH5

Prior to this update everything was working fine.
After firmware update when connecting the RavenEye with mobile device I have no video feed from the camera to the mobile device.
All the user interface and controls appear on the screen of the mobile device but no video. Just a black screen
The gimbal and the camera settings are available, accesible and operational but no video on the screen of the mobile device
Thus the RavenEye system has been rendered useless.
How to roll back to Firmware 01.02.00.20 on RavenEye?
Any solutions?

2021-12-5
Use props
djiuser_CSxC29BAwdwP
New

Canada

Black Screen on Mobil device when using RavenEye

Today I updated RSC-2 and Raven Eye firmware.
Ronin RSC 2 Firmware v01.04.00.00
RavenEye Firmware v01.03.00.30
Ronin app in Android mobile device: 1.4.10 (3664)
Camera: Panasonic GH5

Prior to this update everything was working fine.
After firmware update when connecting the RavenEye with mobile device I have no video feed from the camera to the mobile device.
All the user interface and controls appear on the screen of the mobile device but no video. Just a black screen
The gimbal and the camera settings are available, accesible and operational but no video on the screen of the mobile device
Thus the RavenEye system has been rendered useless.
How to roll back Firmware 01.02.00.20 on RavenEye?
Any solutions?
Additional info after further testing.
The two Android devices in which everything worked fine until I updated the firmware are running Android 8.1.0 and Android 7.1.1
Then I tried with an iOS device running 14.8.1 and everithing works fine.
On the iOS device I get video feed from the RavenEye.

Thus I conclude that the RavenEye Firmware v01.03.00.30 appears to be non compatible with the Ronin App for Android 1.4.10 (3664) on devices runing on Android 8.1.0 and Android 7.1.1.
Worth noting that the DJI specs for Ronin App for Android 1.4.10 (3664) states it it requires Android 7 as a minimun.
Both of my Android devices meet the requirements.
May someone at DJI, please, provide a corrective action for the problem I'm facing.
Thank you in advance

2021-12-5
Use props
Wildog
New

Georgia

I have same problem after updating firmware on Nikon Z6 and RavenEye ((
2021-12-10
Use props
Sebduv
New

France

I have a similar problem with my Sony A7IV and a RSC-2.
LED is blue, I can control aperture, ISO, etc on my phone, but I don't see video feed. (camera works fine on a TV with HDMI cable)
I have tried different phones (samsung S23-S10-A52), cable connection, camera setup but nothing works. I  I have brought the raveneye few years ago but it is the first time I want to use it (RavenEye Firmware v01.03.00.72)
4-3 04:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules