User Information Sync Issue
3271 34 2022-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlashNY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 391709 ft
Australia

I updated to the latest DJI RC version a few days ago and I have done a few flights since then with my mini 3 pro.

When looking up my flight details on the Profile though my DJI RC I only see flights since I updated my DJI RC. On my mobile which has the DJI Fly app I only see my flights before upgrading. Should this eventually get in sync?

The user ids it shows on the DJI RC vs. the mobile are different (djiuser_WWV... vs djiuser_cmL...). Will this automatically sort itself out? When I look at device management they both show the same device and show the correct email address.
2022-11-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, FlashNY. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please check if the Auto-sync feature is enabled on both devices? Please go to Profile – Settings – Sync Flight Data – Auto-sync Flight Records (must be green). Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-24
Use props
FlashNY
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-24 23:43
Hello, FlashNY. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please check if the Auto-sync feature is enabled on both devices? Please go to Profile – Settings – Sync Flight Data – Auto-sync Flight Records (must be green). Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I have it checked. I don't see it green. When it is checked, I see it blue.
2022-11-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FlashNY Posted at 11-25 00:34
Hi,

Thanks for the response. I have it checked. I don't see it green. When it is checked, I see it blue.

Hi, FlashNY. Thank you for confirming that they are enabled. Have you already connected the DJI RC and mobile phone to Wi-Fi or a hotspot? For them to be able to sync with each other, it has to be uploaded first to the DJI cloud using a network connection.
2022-11-28
Use props
FlashNY
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-28 02:20
Hi, FlashNY. Thank you for confirming that they are enabled. Have you already connected the DJI RC and mobile phone to Wi-Fi or a hotspot? For them to be able to sync with each other, it has to be uploaded first to the DJI cloud using a network connection.

Yes, I have done all that. For some reason though one of the flights won't upload but the rest have. Still don't see them on my phone yet. I updated my rc to the latest firmware on the 21st
2022-11-28
Use props
FlashNY
lvl.4
Australia

The flight distance displayed on the dji forum doesn't appear to have been updated for my recent flights.
2022-11-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FlashNY Posted at 11-28 23:04
Yes, I have done all that. For some reason though one of the flights won't upload but the rest have. Still don't see them on my phone yet. I updated my rc to the latest firmware on the 21st [view_image][view_image]

Hi, FlashNY. Thank you for the screenshots. I have sent you a Personal Message, kindly check. Thank you.
2022-11-30
Use props
FlashNY
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-30 06:36
Hi, FlashNY. Thank you for the screenshots. I have sent you a Personal Message, kindly check. Thank you.

Thanks very much! I responded. Let me know if you need anything else.
2022-12-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FlashNY Posted at 12-1 13:45

Hi, FlashNY. We will get back to you once we received feedback from our relevant team. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2022-12-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FlashNY Posted at 12-1 13:45

Hi, FlashNY. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. Apologies as they will need more information for further checking. Kindly provide the  DJI RC Log and flight record.

To export flight records:
1. Use a USB cable(A to C) to connect DJI RC to a computer. You will see “MTP USB Device” appear in “This PC.”
2. Double-click “MTP USB Device” to open the internal shared storage inside the remote controller. The DJIFlightRecord documents are the flight records. The corresponding flight records can be found, copied, and exported based on time.
To export the MCDatFlightRecords files:
Double-click “MTP USB Device” to open the internal shared storage inside the DJI RC. Double click MCDatFlightRecords folder. The corresponding MCDatFlightRecords files can be found, copied, and exported.

To export logs:
The app log cannot be exported by directly connecting DJI RC to access the file folder. Please try connecting DJI RC to DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Series) to export logs, and the app log is included in the log exported from the software.
Method: After DJI RC is connected to DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Series), click “Log Export”, select the log to be exported, and click “Save To Local".

For your mobile device please provide the mobile device model and system version. App logs and flight records are also needed.

Export log files from the DJI FLY app by following the steps below:

• Android
1. Connect the Android device to a computer. Tap “Transfer files” in the “USB connection mode” that appeared on the mobile phone.
2. Click the mobile phone icon in “My Computer” and go to internal storage.
3. Find the file path for logs of the corresponding app as required.

DJI FLY APP V1.4.12:
APP log: internal storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG
------------------------------
DJI FLY APP version prior to V1.4.12:
\DJI\dji.go.v5\LOG

4. Copy and paste the entire “LOG” file folder to the local drive and add the file folder to the compressed folder. Send back related data based on the specific method.

•iOS
1. Install iTunes (https://www.apple.com/itunes/) on the computer. Then, enable the software.
2. Connect the iOS device to the computer and tap “Allow” on the iPhone.
3. Tap the mobile device icon in the top-left corner, and go to the iPhone page.
4. Select “File Sharing” in the left panel and go to the app file-sharing page.
5. Select the corresponding app as required. Select the “Logs” file folder and tap “Save” at the bottom of the right window.
Select “DJI Fly” in the left window and the “Logs”“SDK” file folder in the right window. Tap “Save”.
* If there is no “Save” button on the current window, please drop down the scrollbar to the bottom for confirmation
6. After the file has been exported, add the file folder to the compressed folder. Send back related data based on the specific method.

Export the Flight Records DJI FLY APP by following the steps below:
For Android devices, you can get access to the files under the following path of your device’s internal storage:
1. For Flight Record files:
1) For DJI FLY APP V1.4.12 below: Internal
storage/DJI/dji.go.v5/FlightRecord;
2) For DJI FLY APP V1.4.12 or above: Internal
storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/FlightRecord.
Please export the entire Flight Record folder (including the
MCDatflightrecords folder) then send it to us.

For iOS devices, please follow the instructions below to export the whole flight records folder (including the MCDATFlightRecords folder)
1) Please find and open the Finder;
2) Please connect the iPhone via the data cable, click the phone icon in the left menu bar, and select "File" in the status bar. Then choose DJI Fl
3. Find the "FlightRecords" file and send it back to
us.

It is recommended to send us a Google Drive shareable link for the file transfer. Once you have everything please PM us the shareable link. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-12-6
Use props
FlashNY
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-6 00:51
Hi, FlashNY. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. Apologies as they will need more information for further checking. Kindly provide the  DJI RC Log and flight record.

To export flight records:

My apologies for the slow response. I had COVID and got way behind with things. I have provided the link with the info from my DJI RC. Let me know if I missed anything. Thanks!
2022-12-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FlashNY Posted at 12-18 06:28
My apologies for the slow response. I had COVID and got way behind with things. I have provided the link with the info from my DJI RC. Let me know if I missed anything. Thanks!

Hi, FlashNY. No worries. I hope you're feeling better now. We have replied to your PM. Thank you.
2022-12-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FlashNY Posted at 12-18 06:28

Hi, FlashNY. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. They will need more information for further checking. Please see below::

1. Please confirm if the DJI RC and mobile device login the same DJI Account on the DJI Fly App. Kindly provide a screenshot of the DJI Account on the app itself.
2. Can you please confirm which record failed to upload successfully?
3. Please provide your mobile device model and system version.
4. May we confirm if the Flight record came from the DJI RC Pro or the mobile device? We need the flight records from the DJI RC Pro and the mobile device as well. Also, kindly provide the App log from the DJI RC Pro and mobile device. Below are the instructions:

App Log export from RC Pro:
1. Power on the remote controller.
2. Connect one end of a USB-C cable to the USB-C port at the bottom of the DJI RC Pro remote controller, and connect the other end to the computer
3. Find the disk named “DJI RC Pro” in the hard disk root directory.
4. Double click and open the “internal shared storage”, and follow the path “Internal Storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG” to find the app log file folder, and copy the entire folder to DJI.

App Log export from a mobile device:
Please reboot the mobile device before exporting the app log.
Android device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, the path is as follows: internal storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG (The path of the version before DJI Fly App V1.4.12 is DJI>dji.go.v5>LOG), and then export the data in the "LOG" folder.
iOS device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, open iTunes, and then export all data under the "Logs" folder.

Once the app log/s has been copied, please upload the file/s to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide us the shareable link via PM. Thank you for your time and cooperation.
2022-12-24
Use props
FlashNY
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-24 00:41
Hi, FlashNY. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. They will need more information for further checking. Please see below::

1. Please confirm if the DJI RC and mobile device login the same DJI Account on the DJI Fly App. Kindly provide a screenshot of the DJI Account on the app itself.

(1) The accounts are the same on the phone and on the dji rc, the Usernames though are different. I will send these screenshots to you directly.

(2) Before it said one record failed upload. Now it says all 19 failed upload.
(3) My current mobile device is a Pixel 7 Pro. I have only ever used the DJI RC with the Mini 3 Pro to do flights. The only reason why I use the fly app at all on the phone or the iPad is to download photos or create master shots. That's it.
(4) There are no flight records on the mobile device as I have only ever used the DJI RC to fly the drone. So all flight records came from the DJI RC.

Note that I have a DJI RC, not a DJI RC PRO. I have an SD card on my DJI RC so I see internal and sd card storage when I connect to the PC:
(1) The internal storage contains the flight records (which I have already sent) but contains no android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG directory.
(2) The SD card storage contains android/data/dji.go.v5/files but no LOG directory

Just confirming what I can send via Google drive:
(1) The logs from the phone.
(2) Images from the account page on my DJI RC and phone. As I said before the email is the same but the username is different.

Let me know if I need to send anything else.

Thanks

2022-12-28
Use props
SeehawerB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5414203 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Same problem here, DJI RC does not upload new flight logs, it tries -> cannot be uploaded in a loop. If I try to watch these flights, the screen stays black, no map. 1.9.0. Tried uploading with WiFi router and tethering from the mobile phone, does not work. Workaround then was to connect the RC-N1 with mobile phone and let the app upload the data this way.
2022-12-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FlashNY Posted at 2022-12-28 06:55
(1) The accounts are the same on the phone and on the dji rc, the Usernames though are different. I will send these screenshots to you directly.

(2) Before it said one record failed upload. Now it says all 19 failed upload.

Hi. FlashNy. Thank you for patiently waiting. Please check your inbox. Thank you.
2023-1-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

SeehawerB Posted at 2022-12-29 00:23
Same problem here, DJI RC does not upload new flight logs, it tries -> cannot be uploaded in a loop. If I try to watch these flights, the screen stays black, no map. 1.9.0. Tried uploading with WiFi router and tethering from the mobile phone, does not work. Workaround then was to connect the RC-N1 with mobile phone and let the app upload the data this way.

Hi, SeehawerB. Thank you for joining the thread and we're sorry to read that you're experiencing the same issue. Can you please change the username of the mobile phone and DJI RC to the same one and try to upload the synchronization test? If the issue persists and you have time, please provide us the App Log from DJI RC and mobile device. Detailed instruction is on post #13. We will wait for your update. Thank you.
2023-1-15
Use props
FlashNY
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-15 07:15
Hi, SeehawerB. Thank you for joining the thread and we're sorry to read that you're experiencing the same issue. Can you please change the username of the mobile phone and DJI RC to the same one and try to upload the synchronization test? If the issue persists and you have time, please provide us the App Log from RC Pro and mobile device. Detailed instruction is on post #13. We will wait for your update. Thank you.

There is no log directory on the DJI RC
2023-1-29
Use props
FlashNY
lvl.4
United States

OK, I see. I get the logs via DJI Assistant for the DJI RC. Uploaded
2023-1-29
Use props
FlashNY
lvl.4
United States

SeehawerB Posted at 2022-12-29 00:23

When you connect the RC-N1 the flight logs get copied from the drone to the phone? I tried this and didn't get that. Or am I misunderstanding what you did?
2023-1-29
Use props
FlashNY
lvl.4
United States

Any other way to get my flight logs uploaded?
2023-1-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FlashNY Posted at 1-29 14:09
There is no log directory on the DJI RC

Hi, FlashNY. We have received your App Log via PM. Thank you for your cooperation. I have forwarded it to our relevant team.  I'll get back to you once I received an update from them. Thank you.
2023-2-1
Use props
FlashNY
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-1 03:08
Hi, FlashNY. We have received your App Log via PM. Thank you for your cooperation. I have forwarded it to our relevant team.  I'll get back to you once I received an update from them. Thank you.

I missed your message asking if I was on the latest release. Of course I was. I updated today to V01.02.0400 which came out since your message. I am now on v1.9.4 on Android. STILL the same result.

I am getting frustrated that there is no resolution to this. Is there not even a workaround to get me back to a good state and not lose the flight records? This has now been months. I just keep sending new logs and there appears to be no progress. Give me SOME hope, please.
It cannot be that I am asked for yet another set of logs after this...without any hint that any progress has been made.

2023-2-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FlashNY Posted at 2-24 21:58
I missed your message asking if I was on the latest release. Of course I was. I updated today to V01.02.0400 which came out since your message. I am now on v1.9.4 on Android. STILL the same result.

I am getting frustrated that there is no resolution to this. Is there not even a workaround to get me back to a good state and not lose the flight records? This has now been months. I just keep sending new logs and there appears to be no progress. Give me SOME hope, please.
Hi, FlashNY. Thank you for the update. We're sorry to read that you're still experiencing the same issue. Can you please provide new files for the updated app version so that we can forward them to our relevant team? Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-2-25
Use props
FlashNY
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-25 05:44
Hi, FlashNY. Thank you for the update. We're sorry to read that you're still experiencing the same issue. Can you please provide new files for the updated app version so that we can forward them to our relevant team? Thank you for your kind understanding.

Sent again. They are with the latest version as of 02-24.

Any workaround you can give me?
2023-2-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FlashNY Posted at 2-25 15:45
Sent again. They are with the latest version as of 02-24.

Any workaround you can give me?

Hi, FlashNY. Thank you for your cooperation. We currently don't have any workaround yet as it is still being investigated by our relevant team. I will surely contact you once we received an update. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-2-28
Use props
Mowaza
lvl.1
Flight distance : 654426 ft
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-28 07:48
Hi, FlashNY. Thank you for your cooperation. We currently don't have any workaround yet as it is still being investigated by our relevant team. I will surely contact you once we received an update. Thank you for your kind understanding.

I just googled and discovered this thread because I'm having the same issue.
Recently purchased a Mavic Mini 3 pro with RCN1.
Previous owner of a Mavic Mini.
So my user account email had all data from Mavic Mini and when I logged onto my account and new drone and remote, I can only see older Mavic Mini data, records and flights. All flights on Mini 3 peo are not visible even through I have the auto synch enabled.

This is annoying for record keeping.
I have the image and videos of my new flights but no flight data.

Please let me know what the solution is. Thanks.
2023-6-27
Use props
djiuser_Fnqug0UOhAqo
New

United Kingdom

I'm having the same issues. On my phone it shows I have dji care refresh valid, on the rc.....invalid. I have two different usernames somehow, with the rc showing no flights but my phone showing all my past flights from different  drones......this is a mess!!!
2023-7-1
Use props
FlashNY
lvl.4
United States

djiuser_Fnqug0UOhAqo Posted at 7-1 08:32
I'm having the same issues. On my phone it shows I have dji care refresh valid, on the rc.....invalid. I have two different usernames somehow, with the rc showing no flights but my phone showing all my past flights from different  drones......this is a mess!!!

It is pretty bad. I had been going back and forth for months with @DJI Gamora giving new logs. In the end I was told there is no solution yet. That was months ago - no more updates since then.

They should at least be able to provide some workaround by now. It is a big reason why I haven't been using my drone much recently.
2023-7-1
Use props
FlashNY
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-28 07:48
Hi, FlashNY. Thank you for your cooperation. We currently don't have any workaround yet as it is still being investigated by our relevant team. I will surely contact you once we received an update. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Any new updates???
2023-7-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FlashNY Posted at 7-1 11:15
Any new updates???

Hi, FlashNY. Let me confirm this with our relevant team. I'll let you know once we receive an update.
2023-7-4
Use props
djiuser_M7z4urvLBEyn
New

Philippines

On my first day of  flight I was not able to enable the flight data sync but my 2nd day of flight I enable it and when I connected to wifi it only sync my 2nd day of flight..Is it possible that I will recover my first data flight?Thank You in Advance
2023-11-25
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_M7z4urvLBEyn Posted at 11-25 11:08
On my first day of  flight I was not able to enable the flight data sync but my 2nd day of flight I enable it and when I connected to wifi it only sync my 2nd day of flight..Is it possible that I will recover my first data flight?Thank You in Advance

Flight logs are stored on/in the screen device, providing the screen device was attached the log from flight-one should be on or in it.
What screen device do you use?
Sync'ing has nothing to do with the creation of flight logs.

2023-11-25
Use props
djiuser_M7z4urvLBEyn
New

Philippines

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 11-25 12:01
Flight logs are stored on/in the screen device, providing the screen device was attached the log from flight-one should be on or in it.
What screen device do you use?
Sync'ing has nothing to do with the creation of flight logs.

I'm using RC Controller..Until now it is not reflected on my data flight..
2023-11-26
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_M7z4urvLBEyn Posted at 11-26 22:44
I'm using RC Controller..Until now it is not reflected on my data flight..

This is a copy of a post by "DJI Tony"

"1. Use a USB cable (A to C) to connect DJI RC to a computer. You will see “MTP USB Device” appear in “This PC.”
2. Double-click “MTP USB Device” to open the internal shared storage inside the remote controller. The DJIFlightRecord documents are the flight records. The corresponding flight records can be found, copied, and exported based on time.
3. To export the MCDatFlightRecords files:
Double-click “MTP USB Device” to open the internal shared storage inside the DJI RC. Double click MCDatFlightRecords folder. The corresponding MCDatFlightRecords files can be found, copied, and exported.
Note: This method is only supported when the remote controller's firmware version is v01.00.0300 or later.
"

It is probably meant for use with a Windows computer. If those instructions work for you and you can find the logs but your first flight logs are missing then you might try a file explorer search for "DJIFlightRecord".

One thing has come to mind, were you logged into the App during first day's flying or perhaps logged into another DJI account?
Are you looking for the logs by clicking "profile" and whatever else is necessary to reach the page where you can replay previous flights? If so the App has a 'concept of ownership' of flight logs, an App logged into DJI account A will not show flights down when logged into DJI accounts B or C or D or...... but looking via computer should show you all the flight logs irrespective of which DJI account flew them.
2023-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules