Latest firmware version DJI action 2
2391 3 2022-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_K4kvaV1abgVi
lvl.1

France

Just bought a dji action 2 was wondering what is the latest firmware?

Mine says: firmware ver  01.03.30.20
Camera firmware ver:
2022-12-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Action 2 camera most latest firmware is v01.03.30.20 and it shows that you have the most latest firmware on your unit. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-12-22
Use props
henry leal guat
lvl.1

Guatemala

Greetings, I have a problem I hope you help me a month ago I bought action 2 and today in the morning everything is fine and as if by magic the touch screen stopped working it does not let me enter the menu I can turn off turn on record stop but it does not let me enter the menu menu for factory reset help how can I reset factory
2023-8-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

henry leal guat Posted at 8-10 19:50
Greetings, I have a problem I hope you help me a month ago I bought action 2 and today in the morning everything is fine and as if by magic the touch screen stopped working it does not let me enter the menu I can turn off turn on record stop but it does not let me enter the menu menu for factory reset help how can I reset factory

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. For you to Factory reset the unit, you need to Slide down the main image transmission page and select Settings>Factory Reset . If the touch screen of the unit still not functioning after several attempts, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for diagnostics. You may contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support to see the possible option for you to send the unit to us. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules