774 9 2023-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoreyFPV
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ended up with the deadcat version of the Mark 5 03 freestyle quadcopter. Deadcat, meaning you don't get any props in view. Same frame with just a different arm configuration. Same tune, slightly different control settings but still an awesome quad to fly. You don't realise no props in view would make that much of a difference. Socially distanced as I tested positive for covid on my return from Cyprus. All clear now though, as of this morning......Decide for yourselves -

2023-6-21
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

No contest about the deadcat. I never understood how people accept to have props in view of the footage they want to use. I don't know if it's annoying for the pilot but it sure is for the viewer. So: way to go. Lovely light btw.
2023-6-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Exhilarating footage Corey.    Hopefully, you only had a mild cases of C19.  
2023-6-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wow, beautiful colors!
2023-6-22
Use props
CoreyFPV
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Depp Posted at 6-21 04:54
No contest about the deadcat. I never understood how people accept to have props in view of the footage they want to use. I don't know if it's annoying for the pilot but it sure is for the viewer. So: way to go. Lovely light btw.

It was a matter of swapping out a perfectly good quad for the DC version. Sadly wasn't an option till the X-Version decided to go snorkelling on it's own.....
2023-6-26
Use props
CoreyFPV
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 6-22 05:35
Wow, beautiful colors!

I actually think that the results from this 03 unit are clearer, crisper and more vibrant than the other one....
2023-6-26
Use props
CoreyFPV
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-21 13:38
Exhilarating footage Corey.    Hopefully, you only had a mild cases of C19.

All good now bud. Had the all clear last Weds morning, so only lasted a week this time. Only the 2nd time having it, but not nice all the same.
2023-6-26
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

CoreyFPV Posted at 6-26 00:55
It was a matter of swapping out a perfectly good quad for the DC version. Sadly wasn't an option till the X-Version decided to go snorkelling on it's own.....

Yeah, one can (or should?) have only that many quads ;-)
2023-6-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

CoreyFPV Posted at 6-26 00:56
All good now bud. Had the all clear last Weds morning, so only lasted a week this time. Only the 2nd time having it, but not nice all the same.

Glad it was only a mild case.    Looking forward to seeing more of your epic videos.
2023-6-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

CoreyFPV Posted at 6-26 00:55
I actually think that the results from this 03 unit are clearer, crisper and more vibrant than the other one....

I for sure think this looks like that!
2023-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules