DJI mini pro
199 5 2023-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
washdji
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35413 ft
United States

Hi all, is there a way to display height and feet on playback of videos?

2023-12-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. May we know do you mean the subtitles show on the videos? What aircraft you are using?
2023-12-3
Use props
washdji
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-3 20:35
Hello, there. May we know do you mean the subtitles show on the videos? What aircraft you are using?

Hi, I am using a DJI Mini 3 Pro.  I would like to see the height and feet on the bottom left corner of video/picture as it shows when recording.  I am using Windows Media Player to view the media.
Thank you !
2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

washdji Posted at 12-4 06:14
Hi, I am using a DJI Mini 3 Pro.  I would like to see the height and feet on the bottom left corner of video/picture as it shows when recording.  I am using Windows Media Player to view the media.
Thank you !

Thank you. DJI Mini 3 Pro will generate a subtitle file separately. The format of the subtitle file is SRT (suffix). The path and name of the subtitle file and video are the same.
The parameter information contained in the subtitles includes: aperture, shutter, ISO, EV, GPS coordinates; the distance between the current position of the aircraft and the home point; the height of the current position of the aircraft relative to the take-off point; horizontal speed. Vertical speed. This information content cannot be customized.
You can extract the information you need from the SRT file and add it to your video or you can display the video with the SRT file.
2023-12-5
Use props
washdji
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-5 03:33
Thank you. DJI Mini 3 Pro will generate a subtitle file separately. The format of the subtitle file is SRT (suffix). The path and name of the subtitle file and video are the same.
The parameter information contained in the subtitles includes: aperture, shutter, ISO, EV, GPS coordinates; the distance between the current position of the aircraft and the home point; the height of the current position of the aircraft relative to the take-off point; horizontal speed. Vertical speed. This information content cannot be customized.
You can extract the information you need from the SRT file and add it to your video or you can display the video with the SRT file.

Thanks DJI Wanda! I will google on how to display the SRT file with the video.
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

washdji Posted at 12-5 05:09
Thanks DJI Wanda! I will google on how to display the SRT file with the video.

You are most welcome.
2023-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules