DJI Zenmuse L2
712 9 2023-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wzNBbgptZcxC
lvl.2
United States

Has anyone on the Forum heard the delivery date of the DJI L2?

2023-12-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. May I confirm if you already purchased the DJI Zenmuse L2? If so, please check with your dealer regarding the shipping time. However, if you wish to purchase this product, you may simply apply through this link. I hope this information helps.
2023-12-7
Use props
AR_AirPrecision
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

We ordered the L2 , waiting for next batch to be delivered to our dealer. So no exact time at this point
2023-12-7
Use props
Panph
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5322589 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I've preorder just after the launch in Italy... it was expected for the first units for late november, i've heard the dealer few days ago, he told me all of dispatch is in late.
Now it's expected in first days of january. There's a little possibility for a christmas present under the tree, but the dealer told me not to count on that.
2023-12-8
Use props
AR_AirPrecision
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

Panph Posted at 12-8 05:18
I've preorder just after the launch in Italy... it was expected for the first units for late november, i've heard the dealer few days ago, he told me all of dispatch is in late.
Now it's expected in first days of january. There's a little possibility for a christmas present under the tree, but the dealer told me not to count on that.

Honestly I prefer to avoid receiving a first production batch...let them fix the issues :-) we can operate the L1 and currently weather is terrible over here.
2023-12-9
Use props
GEM
lvl.2
United States

I received mine on Dec. 19, 2023
2023-12-29
Use props
fansf5cec64b
lvl.2

United States

Just received mine on Dec 27, ordered through RMUS like 2 months ago it feels like now
2023-12-30
Use props
MIDIC
lvl.2

Germany

We got ours at 5th January and ordered directly at Intergeo in mid october.

But now it doesn't work so far because of missing network-Dongle for RTK.
1-7 22:48
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

MIDIC Posted at 1-7 22:48
We got ours at 5th January and ordered directly at Intergeo in mid october.

But now it doesn't work so far because of missing network-Dongle for RTK.

So that’s fantastic!  Do you have the opportunity to try PPK?  a wifi hotspot maybe?
1-7 23:00
Use props
MIDIC
lvl.2

Germany

No, we don't use PPK so far. And DJI reccomends to deactivate Wifi during flight. On the other hand a have made bad experiences with DJI and Wifi hotspot - the P4RTK for instance  doesn't support it in Europe.

At the moment i don't dare to update the firmware of our M300 so far i can't guarentee that it works with a dongle...
1-7 23:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules