Ground Control Points with D-RTK 2
668 2 2-21 15:23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5d053334
lvl.1
Flight distance : 482 ft
Barbados

Dear All,I have been thinking on this for a while, why can't we record grond control points with the D-RTK 2 Mobile Base Station and the RC PRO Enterprice Controller like the Phantom 4 RTK would do with the D-KTK 2 in mode 3. Or can DJI devolope and APP that allows a smart phone or tablet to connect to the D-RTK Base Station for Recording Grond Control Points. I have the Mavic 3 Enterprise and the D-RTK2 Mobile Base Station however on realizing I could not record Ground Control Points with the D-RTK2 and the RC Pro Enterprise Controller I contacted DJI who informed me  would have to have the Phantom 4 RTK Controller which is discontinued and replaced with the Mavic 3 Enterprise. Why would I have equipment that is obsolete if you have said to me this is newest and greatest and I should have none other. You are the manfacturer I am the Consumer I take yor word for it when it comes to your products. DJI if you are reading this Please do something this will stop owners of the D-RTK 2 Mobile base station from selling them and switching to the Emlid Reach RS Units as the cost of 1 D-RTK 2 Station is the cost of the Reach RS2 Plus Base & Rover. DJI you need to do something.

2-21 15:23
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13631168 ft
  • >>>
United States

The D-RTK2 is terrible. There is no reason to even buy that thing. Seriously, it doesn't hold a single advantage over much cheaper options. Plus, it cost much more money while being far less accurate. Its obvious that those who designed it have zero knowledge about surveying. A good recent thread talks about this subject. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=306444&page=1#pid3244275

Save money, work smarter, be more accurate. Get an Emlid Reach.
2-21 16:41
Use props
Gilbertoadrian23
New
Flight distance : 54242 ft
Panama

yo tengo el problema es que al utilizar mi M3E,  la ubicacion de la Smart Rtk2, esta pasados o de distancia de la Drtk2, registra los 16 metros de la ubiacion, en las coordendas reales, verifico las coordendas y no ajusta ya que el rango de coordenadas me aparece desfazado no me acepta el ajuste de coordendas, en algunas coordendas esta dentro pero siempre superior a los 10 metros, ya que ni un gnss navegador esta superior a los 5 metros
2-22 07:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules