DJI mimo app
177 3 4-24 05:06
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_k2vcLHWat26Y
lvl.1
Flight distance : 334239 ft

Netherlands

The tools trim, filter, dashboard, stabilization and invisistick are no longer appears in the DJI mimo app on my Samsung Tab 7. Used it a few more times this morning without a problem, but after that these options no longer appears. The only thing that i can do is play the video. I have also reinstalled the app but without any results. On my Oppo phone there is no problem and it works without any problem. How to solve this? Thanks for the response.
4-24 05:06
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. To better help you, may we know which product you are using it with? What is the app version of the DJI Mimo App?
4-24 19:38
Use props
djiuser_k2vcLHWat26Y
lvl.1
Flight distance : 334239 ft

Netherlands

Thanks for the reply.  The problem is solved.  What was the solution?  Because I used my tablet in landscape mode, I didn't see any tools at the bottom when I opened a file.  You will only see this tools when you use the device in portrait mode. Have a nice day.
4-24 22:14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_k2vcLHWat26Y Posted at 4-24 22:14
Thanks for the reply.  The problem is solved.  What was the solution?  Because I used my tablet in landscape mode, I didn't see any tools at the bottom when I opened a file.  You will only see this tools when you use the device in portrait mode. Have a nice day.

Got it. Thank you for your update.
Should you have any other questions, please let us know.
4-24 22:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules