Multicam / Mimo / Connect three Pocket 2 with one app.
2496 11 2022-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
semfg
lvl.1
Germany

Dear fellows,

i have three Pocket 2 cams with the 'Do it all handle' attached.
I would like to know if there is a solution to connect all three to only one app.

It's super annoying to handle them with three iPhones....
Maybe there is a third-party app which can do something like multicam ?!?

Thx in advance
semfg

P.S. Why i can not post this in the Pocket 2 forum? For topic there is only Osmo.....

2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there semfg. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. I am sorry that it is not available to control multiple DJI Pocket 2 from one mobile device at the same time using the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.
2022-9-14
Use props
semfg
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-14 00:31
Hello there semfg. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. I am sorry that it is not available to control multiple DJI Pocket 2 from one mobile device at the same time using the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.

Please add this as a feature request, im sure there are many people out there who want something like multicam ;-)
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

We will forward your feedback to the relevant team to see how we can do better.
Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know. Thank you.
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

semfg Posted at 9-14 00:37
Please add this as a feature request, im sure there are many people out there who want something like multicam ;-)

Hi there semfg. Thank you for the reply and for these information. This matter will be noted and will be forwarded to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you and have a nice day.
2022-9-15
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Multicam would be very cool, though not sure how easy it would be to control three cameras on one app in practice. But if there was a way, that could be neat.
2022-9-16
Use props
semfg
lvl.1
Germany

HGDC84 Posted at 9-16 15:34
Multicam would be very cool, though not sure how easy it would be to control three cameras on one app in practice. But if there was a way, that could be neat.

Multicam with full control over 2 or 3 cams is really difficult to realize, but i think a fast switcher between more cams would be really helpful in the first step.
2022-9-18
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

semfg Posted at 9-18 23:16
Multicam with full control over 2 or 3 cams is really difficult to realize, but i think a fast switcher between more cams would be really helpful in the first step.

That would probably be the most practical solution at that point.
2022-9-24
Use props
JpEncausse
lvl.1
France

+1 for this Multicam feature with an implementation like Logitech MEVO App.

The DJI Camera (4K, Motor, Optics,...) is way better than MEVO for the same price range BUT the DJI app miss many feature like MultiCam (at Logitech) or Quick Montage (at Insta360)
2023-1-2
Use props
fans74e5d336
lvl.1
Italy

On the mobile device, there is a "device found" page, which then takes you to a list, which then connects to that camera.
Are you saying you cannot have more than one camera running at a time, or controlled at the same time, or actually attached at the same time.

For example.

I want to connect to pocket A, set it up, get it pointing the right way etc, and then start recording.
Then I want to connect to pocket B and do the same thing
etc..

Is that not possible?
2023-3-27
Use props
Blake Issa
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-9-14 00:31
Hello there semfg. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. I am sorry that it is not available to control multiple DJI Pocket 2 from one mobile device at the same time using the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.

Would it be possible to use a multi-cam function through a BT device or even, though unfortunately, a lengthy wired connection to a dji video mixer, like the elgato stream deck type thing. It would possibly need a 2way in splitter. I’m planning to use multiple to record a live music performance and something like this would be very useful
2023-12-7
Use props
Gooseman 2old
lvl.3
Flight distance : 733829 ft
United Kingdom

I'd like a multicam option in Mimo. I don't like having to take an iPad mini as well as my phone with me. It's hard enough with two cameras!
5-8 04:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules