Cannot get virtual flight to see fpv rc2 on PC
4516 9 2023-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jimapp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 109505 ft
Canada

I can play liftoff no problem but the virtual flight for windows shows controller "greyed out" on Windows 10 Pro
2023-4-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, jimapp. Thank you for reaching out. Can your PC recognize the RC after you plug it in? Please check the steps below:
1. Please download the DJI Virtual Flight from the DJI Official Website (https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/avata), and run it;
2. Connect the DJI Motion Controller or the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 via a USB-C cable;
•The movement of the yellow cursor can be controlled by using the DJI FPV Remote Controller V2 right joystick or the Motion Controller brake button. Still, to confirm or select, it is recommended to operate with the mouse. After entering the flight interface, you can operate the DJI FPV Remote Controller V2 or the Motion Controller.
2023-4-5
Use props
jmb63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

If it never works, verify that the drivers were installed during the install (you might have to have the controller on and plugged in during the install). I got mine to work (windows 11 though) by putting the exe file in "compatibility mode for Vista service pack 2". I posted the actual shots of the location of the  exe file in another post below. Also maybe try another cable and/or a different port (not through a USB hub). This is a buggy program it seems. My Laptop (windows 10 but not Pro) runs it as expected from the first time but the PC with Windows 11 wouldn't find the controller until I put it in compatibility mode
2023-4-6
Use props
jmb63
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

#Quick Rehttps://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 7%26typeid%3D767ply Here#
2023-4-6
Use props
jimapp
lvl.2
Canada

Thanks for all the replies; nothing seems to work. When I click on the greyed out controller a prompt says the remote is connected  but still greyed out and will not work
2023-4-6
Use props
jmb63
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

jimapp Posted at 4-6 05:09
Thanks for all the replies; nothing seems to work. When I click on the greyed out controller a prompt says the remote is connected  but still greyed out and will not work

I was just remembering a post I saw that the RC MIGHT have to be activated by connecting it to the drone and the Goggles ( like you are getting ready to fly) and then attaching a device running the Fly app to the USB port on the goggles.
It appears that the RC and Goggles need to be activated once before they will "show up".
You might want to try and attach the remote to the DJI assistant 2 program on the PC to check/perform any updates and verify the validity of the USB cable.
2023-4-8
Use props
jimapp
lvl.2
Canada

I just fell into a solution! I do have it running in compatibility mode(Vista sp2) which alone did not work. but by chance I started up the simulator first and "THEN" connected the remote. That my friends seems to be the solution.
2023-4-8
Use props
davee930
lvl.2
Flight distance : 354465 ft
Canada

jimapp Posted at 2023-4-8 05:55
I just fell into a solution! I do have it running in compatibility mode(Vista sp2) which alone did not work. but by chance I started up the simulator first and "THEN" connected the remote. That my friends seems to be the solution.
doesnt work. anybody fix this fucking bull... yet?
4-30 21:01
Use props
davee930
lvl.2
Flight distance : 354465 ft
Canada

jmb63 Posted at 2023-4-8 05:47
I was just remembering a post I saw that the RC MIGHT have to be activated by connecting it to the drone and the Goggles ( like you are getting ready to fly) and then attaching a device running the Fly app to the USB port on the goggles.
It appears that the RC and Goggles need to be activated once before they will "show up".
You might want to try and attach the remote to the DJI assistant 2 program on the PC to check/perform any updates and verify the validity of the USB cable.

garbage answer
4-30 21:03
Use props
Amokrane Aït KAddour
New

France

it's the same for me ; virtual flight doesn't work anymore...
5-1 01:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules