1210 8 2023-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike9129
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4112812 ft
Ireland

Hi

As the title says, I am having issues with my new 3 channel focus where the record button does not start/stop recording on the I3.

Is this a bug or a feature? And how do i go about enabling it? From what I can see on the high bright monitor's settings, there is a toggle to enable/disable this button, but on my one it is set to enable.
2023-8-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Mike9129. Thank you for reaching out. Let me forward your concern to our relevant team for further checking, we'll let you know once we receive an update.
2023-8-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Mike9129. Thank you for patiently waiting. Please try the steps below:
1. Please confirm if the firmware version of the DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor is te latest. If not, please upgrade to the latest version (V01.05.0400).
2. Please use a DJI RC Plus remote control and DJI Inspire 3 for frequency pairing, and then connect and install the DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor with DJI Three-Channel Follow Focus, and then select the control screen B in the control mode of DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor to complete frequency pairing with DJI Inspire 3.
3. After operating according to the above requirements, re-examine the control to make sure whether the DJI Three-Channel Follow Focus can normally control the AF/MF switching of the aircraft camera and the start/stop of video recording.
4. If you still can't control the AF/MF switching and video start/stop of the camera by DJI Three-Channel Follow Focus device according to the above steps, please record the operation process and send it to us for confirmation.

Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-8
Use props
Mike9129
Second Officer
Ireland

Hi Gamora

Thank you for coming back to me. I will run through these steps when I get back to the house later.

For the moment,
1. I can confirm that the High bright monitor is running on the latest firmware (I had to do all the different firmware upgrades to activate it when I got it new out of the box)
2. The focus motor feature is working normally, both for changing focus distances, toggling AF/MF and setting min and max focus distances (as well as points along the way). the Aperture slider is also working normally.
3. the Focus and high bright monitor are both connected to the Inspire 3 via the RC Plus "B" remote which is set to have gimbal control and is otherwise working normally (I can start/stop recording on that DJI RC Plus Remote)

I will try re-pair everything later and report back to you.
2023-8-10
Use props
Mike9129
Second Officer
Ireland

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-8 20:04
Hi, Mike9129. Thank you for patiently waiting. Please try the steps below:
1. Please confirm if the firmware version of the DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor is te latest. If not, please upgrade to the latest version (V01.05.0400).
2. Please use a DJI RC Plus remote control and DJI Inspire 3 for frequency pairing, and then connect and install the DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor with DJI Three-Channel Follow Focus, and then select the control screen B in the control mode of DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor to complete frequency pairing with DJI Inspire 3.

Hi,

I tried all the above as well as updating the inspire 3 and controllers to the latest firmware today but the rec button isnt working still.

What is the next step to fixing this?
2023-8-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Mike9129 Posted at 8-11 09:17
Hi,

I tried all the above as well as updating the inspire 3 and controllers to the latest firmware today but the rec button isnt working still.

Hi, Mike9129. Thank you for the reply. Please record the operation process then upload it to a shareable link like Google Drive and Drop Box for us to further check. We will wait for your reply.
2023-8-13
Use props
HRB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2161109 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Mike did you get anywhere with this? I have the same issue, No run stop on the focus unit.
2023-8-29
Use props
HRB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2161109 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Mike did you get anywhere with this? I have the same issue, No run stop on the focus unit.
2023-8-29
Use props
snail.fpv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 973376 ft
Slovakia

Hi, do you have any updates on the record button mot working with i3? Our gives us sd card error when pressed. Connected to rc plus via usb cable. Focus works just not the record startstop. Sd card swap tried and not working with or without. Fw updated to latest
5-5 06:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules