Customer service
435 5 2023-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rush211267
lvl.1
Canada

Had an unfortunate incident with my mini 3. Sent damaged craft to DJI & in 3 days had my replacement in hand. Excellent customer service! Will definitely buy DJI products in the future knowing their customer service care.
2023-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello there, thank you for your support of our service, this will surely strengthen our customer relationship with our valued customers. Should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thank you for choosing DJI and happy and safe flying!
2023-8-17
Use props
djiuser_zmjN1pWEz5ZV
New

United States

That makes no sense. I have been struggling for days with customer service. They need me to send the drone back first, wait for it to be received, take days to inspect the drone before sending me out another. Worst customer service I have ever experienced when I am shelling out the amount of money I am for this product. Which route did you go with customer service to get a replacement within 3 days???
5-6 06:53
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_zmjN1pWEz5ZV Posted at 5-6 06:53
That makes no sense. I have been struggling for days with customer service. They need me to send the drone back first, wait for it to be received, take days to inspect the drone before sending me out another. Worst customer service I have ever experienced when I am shelling out the amount of money I am for this product. Which route did you go with customer service to get a replacement within 3 days???

Hello, djiuser_zmjN1pWEz5ZV, we are genuinely sorry to hear about your encounter with our DJI customer service. We've reviewed your forum account and noticed several ongoing cases. Could you please share the specific DJI case number related to this issue? Feel free to send it via private message. We appreciate your cooperation.
5-6 12:38
Use props
djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1179341 ft
United States

I'm like you… They sent me a broken replacement drone and I've been struggling with them to replace it
5-7 08:30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT Posted at 5-7 08:30
I'm like you… They sent me a broken replacement drone and I've been struggling with them to replace it

Thank you for your response. Please be advised that we replied to your similar post here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 06&pid=3309207. Kindly check. Thanks.
5-7 13:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules