1740 19 2023-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
China

First of all, we would like to express our sincerest thanks to all the users who participated in this event.

Forum活动运营 A @3x.jpg

We regret and apologize for the delay in announcing the results of our event due to some uncontrollable factors, for which we will be doubling the bonus points for this event. However, due to the low number of entries, we were only able to select six eligible entries, and this is the final result:

Gold Award For: Hummingbird.UAV

Silver Award For: TheDon

Bronze Award For: HGDC84

Also, thanks to these participating creators (in no particular order), you were rewarded with 1000 points for the top 4 to 10 quality entries.

We'll be handing out point awards for this campaign as soon as possible, so if any participating users have great work that isn't listed, please just private message us and send us a link. Also, please keep an eye out for the recently released Halloween-themed event coming up and get involved, this time we'll do our best to make sure the results are announced in a timely manner.

Finally, thanks again for supporting the DJI Forum!

2023-10-22
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
China

Update: All bonus points have been awarded
2023-10-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi DJI Panda,   not one to complain but 3 of the selection did not follow the rules for the competition.   In the original announcement it said the title should contain the product it was filmed with.

"The post should include the model of DJI equipment and the title of the post should have the keyword "DJI Memory"."
2023-10-23
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
China

DAFlys Posted at 10-23 02:21
Hi DJI Panda,   not one to complain but 3 of the selection did not follow the rules for the competition.   In the original announcement it said the title should contain the product it was filmed with.

Hi DAFlys, thank you for your reply, except for the last post, all posts contained the model of DJI equipment. Video or text in these posts are okay to claim the model, and if you look at the rules carefully, only said what should included in the title, but we did not require the form in which the device model should be described.
And for the last post, since it was the first post in this event, we want to reward this behavior to encourage more people to join our events. and share their works.
2023-10-23
Use props
djiuser_3oBdBtrWQgAg
New
Flight distance : 22096 ft

United States

Can’t wait to participate in the next event!
2023-10-23
Use props
TheDon
Captain
Flight distance : 7951273 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Thank you! Congrats to all!
2023-10-23
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Congratulations to all the winners!

Also, thanks to all DJI representatives for the competition, and thanks for doubling the reward points, it was a very nice surprise Also, while it was annoying for having to wait longer than expected, I do understand that having an employee become sick does sometimes happen and is an understandable reason for some delay.

Will be interesting to see the upcoming Halloween event
2023-10-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HGDC84 Posted at 10-25 12:00
Congratulations to all the winners!

Also, thanks to all DJI representatives for the competition, and thanks for doubling the reward points, it was a very nice surprise  Also, while it was annoying for having to wait longer than expected, I do understand that having an employee become sick does sometimes happen and is an understandable reason for some delay.

H,  Have you found the Halloween-themed event?  Ive been all over the forum and cant find any mention of it.  
2023-10-26
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DAFlys Posted at 10-26 00:20
H,  Have you found the Halloween-themed event?  Ive been all over the forum and cant find any mention of it.

Haven't found it yet so far, I thought I could browse the forums a little now and see if I encounter it somewhere.
2023-10-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HGDC84 Posted at 10-26 07:08
Haven't found it yet so far, I thought I could browse the forums a little now and see if I encounter it somewhere.

If you find it before me please ping me to remind me and I'll do the same if I find it first.
2023-10-27
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DAFlys Posted at 10-27 03:53
If you find it before me please ping me to remind me and I'll do the same if I find it first.

I will if I find it somewhere.
2023-10-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HGDC84 Posted at 10-28 15:16
I will if I find it somewhere.

Ive already put the pocket 3 to use to film some halloween themed clips just in case.  
2023-10-28
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DAFlys Posted at 10-28 23:22
Ive already put the pocket 3 to use to film some halloween themed clips just in case.

Sounds like a good idea. How has the Pocket 3 been for you so far?
2023-10-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HGDC84 Posted at 10-29 11:44
Sounds like a good idea. How has the Pocket 3 been for you so far?

It's my first pocket but Im quite enjoying it.   There are some niggles that I hope that DJI update in software like no mute option on the microphone and no zoom in Timelapse mode.
2023-10-29
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DAFlys Posted at 10-27 03:53

The Halloween event seems to be live now, you can find it at https://forum.dji.com/thread-300643-1-1.html
2023-10-31
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DAFlys Posted at 10-29 23:35
It's my first pocket but Im quite enjoying it.   There are some niggles that I hope that DJI update in software like no mute option on the microphone and no zoom in Timelapse mode.

Glad to hear you like it I guess nothing can be perfect, and that absolutely applied to the Pocket 2 as well, but there's still no denying it is a great little camera. And just today, I heard from my employer that I will get to do some more stop-motion animation, so the Pocket 2 could get some more work to do
2023-10-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HGDC84 Posted at 10-31 13:17
The Halloween event seems to be live now, you can find it at https://forum.dji.com/thread-300643-1-1.html

thanks H,  I'll check that out.  
2023-11-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HGDC84 Posted at 10-31 13:21
Glad to hear you like it  I guess nothing can be perfect, and that absolutely applied to the Pocket 2 as well, but there's still no denying it is a great little camera. And just today, I heard from my employer that I will get to do some more stop-motion animation, so the Pocket 2 could get some more work to do

When you do the stop motion,   are you just taking stills or do you have another method?
2023-11-1
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DAFlys Posted at 11-1 00:48
When you do the stop motion,   are you just taking stills or do you have another method?

The method I applied was taking stills and then combining them as a video in editor.
2023-11-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HGDC84 Posted at 11-1 12:22
The method I applied was taking stills and then combining them as a video in editor.

OK,   I wondered if you'd had some sort of trick for that.  
2023-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules