1961 22 1-3 10:21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vladyka
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3420627 ft
Germany

Hi to DJI Gurus,

I got a persisting problem to update firware for my DJI mini 4 Pro  from v.01.00.0040 to the latest v.01.00.03000 by both ways, via RC and DJI Assistant 2.
a few attempts to update were performed at the end of December and first days of January.
below see my workflow with DJI Assistant 2 (Mac):

• successful download - SUCCESS
  • transmission to the drone - SUCCESS
  • update process - FAILED at 61%

the notations on the screen:

DJI Mini 4 Pro: Update failed (1-2-6)
V01.00.0300
61%
Update failed: 0x020b38

the corresponding screenshot is attached.

would you please help me to solve this issue?
thank you in advance for your kind assistance!

Vladimir

1-3 10:21
Use props
Vladyka
lvl.1
Germany

1-3 10:23
Use props
Vladyka
lvl.1
Germany

of course, I meant  v.01.00.0300 !
1-3 10:25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please allow us to check this situation with our relevant team.
1-4 00:13
Use props
djiuser_r0nx62ZaWGDe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36 ft

Russia

Tell me how you solved the problem. Similar problem with the PLUS battery
1-5 01:27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Update: Please restart your computer and re-install the DJI Assistant 2 via this link. If the update fails several times, it's recommended to send your aircraft for proper inspection via this link. I hope this information helps.
1-5 23:53
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_r0nx62ZaWGDe Posted at 1-5 01:27

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to restart your computer and install the appropriate version via this link. If the update fails several times, you may contact your dealer for further assistance.
1-5 23:55
Use props
djiuser_r0nx62ZaWGDe
lvl.2

Russia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-5 23:55
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to restart your computer and install the appropriate version via this link. If the update fails several times, you may contact your dealer for further assistance.

Does this version of DJI Assistant 2.19 work with mini 4 pro?
1-6 00:16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_r0nx62ZaWGDe Posted at 1-6 00:16
Does this version of DJI Assistant 2.19 work with mini 4 pro?

Thank you for responding. The current version of the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones) is V2.1.20. Other versions may not work for the DJI Mini 4 Pro. Please download the appropriate and correct version via the link provided. Thank you for your understanding.
1-8 00:31
Use props
Vladyka
lvl.1
Germany

djiuser_r0nx62ZaWGDe Posted at 1-5 01:27

the solution was simple:
as soon as I've replaced PLUS battery (3850mAh; Model JMI3; Manufacture: Shen Zhen Jia Tong Chuang Electronic Technology Co, Ltd ) used during the update procedure  by the original standard DJI accu (labeled "Ultra Light 249g")  the update was completed successfully. afterwards the drone worked with the PLUS battery as well.
1-8 08:45
Use props
Vladyka
lvl.1
Germany

the issue DJI mini 4 Pro : firmware update failed has been SOLVED by setting up the original DJI battery in the drone during the update process.
perhaps it could be nice to add a couple of words in the list of requirements for the standard upgrade process. E.g.,
Device powered on with sufficient battery (original from DJI)
Thank you to everyone who responded to my request and helped to find the solution!
1-8 09:13
Use props
Vladyka
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-5 23:55

thanks for your suggestion!
however only the battery replacement has helped. see my previous post for details.
1-8 09:19
Use props
djiuser_r0nx62ZaWGDe
lvl.2

Russia

Vladyka Posted at 1-8 08:45
the solution was simple:
as soon as I've replaced PLUS battery (3850mAh; Model JMI3; Manufacture: Shen Zhen Jia Tong Chuang Electronic Technology Co, Ltd ) used during the update procedure  by the original standard DJI accu (labeled "Ultra Light 249g")  the update was completed successfully. afterwards the drone worked with the PLUS battery as well.

Gentlemen, developers will help fix this problem. And make it possible to update PLUS batteries
1-9 12:57
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Vladyka Posted at 1-8 09:19
however only the battery replacement has helped. see my previous post for details.

Hello, there. Thank you for your update. We saw your previous post and thought you solved the issue by updating the firmware issue successfully. May we know if you replaced the battery at last?
1-9 23:11
Use props
Vladyka
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-9 23:11
Hello, there. Thank you for your update. We saw your previous post and thought you solved the issue by updating the firmware issue successfully. May we know if you replaced the battery at last?

yes, after the update you can fly with both kinds of batteries, original and PLUS ones.
1-10 00:03
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Vladyka Posted at 1-10 00:03
yes, after the update you can fly with both kinds of batteries, original and PLUS ones.

Noted. May we know do you have any questions? Please let us know if have.
1-10 00:29
Use props
maccardiolog
lvl.3
Flight distance : 227280 ft
Romania

Hello to all DJI fans and DJI administrators! My post is somehow related to the above...I'm from the EU and yesterday I activated the DJI Mini 4 Pro that I bought in Dec. 2023, with the C0 label applied. I thought that I would have from the software at least an option of 120 or 500 m as the maximum flight altitude. I was disappointed to find that it only appears in DJI Fly for a maximum of 120 m... I ask the administrators if I have the label applied from 2023, is there any possibility of renouncing it, with the link to DJI that proves by photo that it was removed? The current firmware is V0.00.0040 and it asks me to update. I wonder what news a possible update can bring me? Thank you in advance !
1-11 12:41
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Vladyka Posted at 1-8 09:19
however only the battery replacement has helped. see my previous post for details.

Hello, there. Thank you for your update. We're delighted to hear that your problem has been rectified. Please feel free to reach us anytime.
1-12 03:25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

maccardiolog Posted at 1-11 12:41
Hello to all DJI fans and DJI administrators! My post is somehow related to the above...I'm from the EU and yesterday I activated the DJI Mini 4 Pro that I bought in Dec. 2023, with the C0 label applied. I thought that I would have from the software at least an option of 120 or 500 m as the maximum flight altitude. I was disappointed to find that it only appears in DJI Fly for a maximum of 120 m... I ask the administrators if I have the label applied from 2023, is there any possibility of renouncing it, with the link to DJI that proves by photo that it was removed? The current firmware is V0.00.0040 and it asks me to update. I wonder what news a possible update can bring me? Thank you in advance !

Hi there, sorry that currently, the C0 label for DJI Mini 4 Pro does not support being removed, and there is no related news to support C1 label at the moment, thus, users may not be able to adjust the altitude to values higher than 120 meters. Please rest assured that the corresponding team will keep working on it. Please wait for the official news. Thank you for your attention.
1-12 03:37
Use props
maccardiolog
lvl.3
Flight distance : 227280 ft
Romania

DJI Susan Posted at 1-12 03:37
Hi there, sorry that currently, the C0 label for DJI Mini 4 Pro does not support being removed, and there is no related news to support C1 label at the moment, thus, users may not be able to adjust the altitude to values higher than 120 meters. Please rest assured that the corresponding team will keep working on it. Please wait for the official news. Thank you for your attention.

Thank you for your attention and prompt reply !
1-12 05:21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

maccardiolog Posted at 1-12 05:21
Thank you for your attention and prompt reply !

Thank you for your understanding and patience as well.
1-13 03:11
Use props
Peter Antonenko
lvl.1

Canada

Vladyka Posted at 1-8 08:45
the solution was simple:

I tried that, and the PLUS batteries will still not update
5-8 07:58
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Peter Antonenko Posted at 5-8 07:58
I tried that, and the PLUS batteries will still not update

Hi there, we are sorry for the issue you are encountering. Could you please provide a video showing the issue or screenshot of the status bar? You may save it through a shareable link like Google Drive and DropBox, then send the link here. We will check this further for you.
5-8 19:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules