How the fjords looks like in winter - Pocket 3
4214 32 1-13 00:52
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arctic Nature
Second Officer
Flight distance : 30725 ft
Norway

How does it look like to take a cruise in Northern Norway in winter? This movie recorded with my DJI Osmo Pocket 3 in early January gives you a taste of how a cruise is like on a winter day with nice weather in the area close to the city Hammerfest. It is still Polar Night and the sun is below the horizon, but the air is clear and the snow-clad mountains and cliffs is a beautiful sight. So I hope you will enjoy this little movie, but keep in mind that it is not as beautiful on a day with bad weather

1-13 00:52
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful footage.   
1-13 01:14
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6260935 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Frozen beauty. Some lovely dramatic scenery there.  Nice work.
1-13 01:27
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Wonderfull landscape and light
1-13 03:57
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Amazing views.  The OP3 performed really well.  
1-13 07:08
Use props
Dominik__W
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1112218 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Beautiful
1-17 20:45
Use props
djiuser_l7qvofINNiOZ
New

Germany

Darf ich auf Sardinien am Strand Fliegen?
Mit meiner Mini  3 Pro
Vielen Dank
1-18 11:32
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Very nice
1-18 15:30
Use props
Codgerzh2
First Officer
Flight distance : 15567815 ft
United Kingdom

Lovely scenery
1-19 14:29
Use props
Gregbella
First Officer
Australia

Very nice looks so peaceful
1-21 01:21
Use props
djiuser_pfPTTLEaWIrb
lvl.1

United States

Your cinematic portrayal of a winter cruise through the mesmerizing fjords of Northern Norway is truly enchanting! The ethereal landscape, blanketed in pristine snow, creates a captivating contrast against the dark Polar Night sky. Your DJI Osmo Pocket 3 skillfully captures the sheer beauty of snow-clad mountains and cliffs, highlighting the raw magnificence of nature in its winter attire. The clear air adds a crisp clarity to the scenes, enhancing the viewer's immersion into this Arctic wonderland. It's a visual symphony, where the absence of sunlight doesn't diminish the spectacle but rather enhances the serene ambiance. Your film is a testament to the delicate dance between nature's harsh elements and its breathtaking allure. A journey through such a picturesque panorama, even in the chill of winter, becomes an unforgettable experience, evoking a sense of awe and admiration for the untamed beauty of Norway's northern landscapes. Thank you for sharing this cinematic gem, offering a glimpse into the serene grandeur of the Arctic during its quiet, snow-covered slumber.
1-22 09:00
Use props
peterson.isador
lvl.1

Ukraine

Great job, I love it!
1-24 01:13
Use props
Trainman7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111955 ft

United States

Looks amazing! How did you get such good footage?
1-25 15:50
Use props
Arctic Nature
Second Officer
Flight distance : 30725 ft
Norway

Trainman7 Posted at 1-25 15:50
Looks amazing! How did you get such good footage?

The Pocket 3 is really good on days with bright light:-)
1-27 04:51
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5318694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wonderful Ocean Scenery
1-27 15:24
Use props
smbishop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2454508 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful footage, thank you for sharing!
1-31 16:28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Lovely video!
2-20 23:49
Use props
BrenWright
New

United States

CRYPTO RECOVERY: This is to inform the General public that It has been confirmed that HackerSteve is a certified and 100% Efficient Crypto Recovery Expert. I am giving them all the credit for their commendable effort in the Recovery and Successful return of my 2542 stolen BTC. I happily Recommend their Services to the General public. Contact: Hackersteve911 AT gmail DOT com
2-24 14:04
Use props
BrenWright
New

United States

CRYPTO RECOVERY: This is to inform the General public that It has been confirmed that HackerSteve is a certified and 100% Efficient Crypto Recovery Expert. I am giving them all the credit for their commendable effort in the Recovery and Successful return of my 2542 stolen BTC. I happily Recommend their Services to the General public. Contact: Hackersteve911@gmail.com
2-24 14:05
Use props
Stefano Alex
New

United States

HOW I WAS ABLE TO RECOVER MY STOLEN CRYPTO ASSETS- CRYPTO RECOVERY WIZARD
Losing one's Crypto currency can be a devastating thing to experience, the fact that it is almost impossible to recover a Stolen or lost Crypto coin hurts more than anything. When a person gets scammed of their money while investing in a crypto currency platform the only thing they can think of is how to report the company and get back their money. Most victims of the scam contact their wallet account provider, their bank or the law enforcement, a few end up hiring a lawyer to sue the company but after all these stress they still cant get their money back. Please everyone should be careful where they invest their money. Cryptocurrency has made many rich and at the same time made so many broke and desperate. Few weeks ago I was referred to the Crypto Recovery Wizard, and I was able to get back all my USDT coins that were Stolen through their services. If you want to recover your cryptocurrency that was stolen or lost I recommend that Crypto Recovery Wizard are reliable and trustworthy. You can contact them via Email: cryptorecoverywizard@gmail.com. They are one of the best Recovery companies in the world.
2-27 04:55
Use props
Stefano Alex
New

United States

HOW I WAS ABLE TO RECOVER MY STOLEN CRYPTO ASSETS- CRYPTO RECOVERY WIZARD Losing one's Crypto currency can be a devastating thing to experience, the fact that it is almost impossible to recover a Stolen or lost Crypto coin hurts more than anything. When a person gets scammed of their money while investing in a crypto currency platform the only thing they can think of is how to report the company and get back their money. Most victims of the scam contact their wallet account provider, their bank or the law enforcement, a few end up hiring a lawyer to sue the company but after all these stress they still cant get their money back. Please everyone should be careful where they invest their money. Cryptocurrency has made many rich and at the same time made so many broke and desperate. Few weeks ago I was referred to the Crypto Recovery Wizard, and I was able to get back all my USDT coins that were Stolen through their services. If you want to recover your cryptocurrency that was stolen or lost I recommend that Crypto Recovery Wizard are reliable and trustworthy. You can contact them via Email: cryptorecoverywizard@gmail.com. They are one of the best Recovery companies in the world.
2-27 04:55
Use props
anastaciajoaqui
New

Romania

I was once lured into a crypto currency investment platform that I came across on Instagram. I lost about $508,000 to this evil scheme after I invested and accumulated profits, I was denied withdrawals on the specified date. I wrote to the customer support but I was given no feedback, I knew I had been scammed and I started to search for a way to recover my crypto.. I considered myself fortunate that I stumbled upon a post on the internet web about a Recovery Expert Jeanson James Ancheta wizard. I would highly recommend Jeanson James Ancheta wizard agent to anyone who wants to recover their lost funds from any scam. He is the best in the business and will do anything possible to help you get your money back. I never thought it would be possible to get back crypto once it is sent but I'm super happy and grateful for the services of Jeanson James Ancheta wizard. Kindly reach out to him if you need any help.(jeansonjamesanchetawizard62@gmail.com) or  WhatsApp number: +44 (7440) 105166 or +44 (7506) 216101.
3-1 13:14
Use props
anastaciajoaqui
New

Romania

I was once lured into a crypto currency investment platform that I came across on Instagram. I lost about $508,000 to this evil scheme after I invested and accumulated profits, I was denied withdrawals on the specified date. I wrote to the customer support but I was given no feedback, I knew I had been scammed and I started to search for a way to recover my crypto.. I considered myself fortunate that I stumbled upon a post on the internet web about a Recovery Expert Jeanson James Ancheta wizard. I would highly recommend Jeanson James Ancheta wizard agent to anyone who wants to recover their lost funds from any scam. He is the best in the business and will do anything possible to help you get your money back. I never thought it would be possible to get back crypto once it is sent but I'm super happy and grateful for the services of Jeanson James Ancheta wizard. Kindly reach out to him if you need any help.(jeansonjamesanchetawizard62@gmail.com) or  WhatsApp number: +44 (7440) 105166 or +44 (7506) 216101.
3-13 05:49
Use props
Daniel Boavida
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3607546 ft
Portugal

wonderful footage, just love it
3-13 08:22
Use props
Anabella90
New

Nigeria

I had the most terrible moments of my life few weeks back when I lost all my savings to a self acclaimed crypto investment platform which promised me a massive return on my investment to lure me into debt which I went bankrupt. They kept asking for more and more money while I tried withdrawals of my profits. I lost both profits and my investment until I read about hackrontech Recovery services. I wrote this agency immediately and they requested for some info. Within 24 hours, all my funds were restored and I could smile again. I’m grateful I met the most reliable fund retrieval team. You can as Well Contact Them if you have similar issues Email: hackrontech@ gmail.com
3-27 14:52
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Very nice, indeed!
3-27 18:43
Use props
Michael Calce
New

United Kingdom

HIRE THE BEST CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY EXPERT AT RECOVERYBUREAUC @ GMAIL C0M

I lost about 275,655 USDT in a romance scam to a fraudulent individual sometimes in January whom I met on some dating site when I was lonely and needed a companion. We spoke for few weeks then he lured me to a cryptocurrency investment where he’s currently earning massive profits as at that time. I thought it was real cause he showed me how it works and his daily earnings which convinced me to invest on the trading platform. This took all my savings and all attempts to reach him via social media apps that we chatted was unreachable. I became worried then I started searching the internet for a legitimate way to recover my losses. While searching I saw great positive recommendations about RECOVERYBUREAUC @ GMAIL C0M whom I hired and he was able to totally recover my lost funds using his advanced digital assets recovery software. This was done within few hours I reached out to this expert and I’m forever grateful
4-27 09:53
Use props
Brandi Jones
New

United Kingdom

Accessing your spouses text messages and call logs demands a great caution due to the sensitivity of the matter. To avoid any trouble, it’s recommend that you seek the services of the best hacker I will tell you about, they are trustworthy professionals who can aid you in gaining entry to your partners phone and retrieving all required information from it. wzardgarryspeedhack@gmail.com , Telegram: garryspeedhack ,whatsApp +1(336) 394-2139. It can be beneficial to monitor someone closely in order to dispel any uncertainties. Nevertheless, engaging in surveillance may yield favorable outcomes. An individual is ultimately at your discretion. Feel free to proceed as you see fit.
4-29 12:52
Use props
djoseph
lvl.1

United States

Wow, this looks amazing! I've been to Norway a few times, but not this part. Thanks for sharing, @Arctic Nature!
5-2 18:26
Use props
Bellilah
New

United States

HOW TO SPY ON HIS IPHONE WITHOUT HIM KNOWING / GRAYHATHACKS CONTRACTOR

I was absolutely heartbroken when I started to suspect that my husband was cheating on me. I couldn't believe that the man I loved and trusted could betray me in such a way. I felt devastated and lost, unsure of what to do next because all I had was suspicions. That's when I came across Grayhat Hacks, a team of professional hackers who claimed they could help me spy on him to uncover the truth.

I reached out to Grayhat Hacks and they were incredibly understanding and sympathetic to my situation. Turns out that there are many people in similar situations like mine who also resulted to employing their services out of sheer desperation. They assured me that they could help me spy on him and gather the evidence I needed to confront him if indeed he was being unfaithful. I have to admit that I was hesitant at first, but I decided to take a chance and trust them with this sensitive task.

To my amazement, Grayhat Hacks delivered on their promise. They provided me with irrefutable proof of my husband's infidelity, including text messages, emails, and even photos of him with the other woman. I was still shocked even though I knew something just wasn't right.  Thanks to their help, I was able to confront my husband and uncover the full extent of his affair. I am ever grateful to Grayhat Hacks for their professionalism and dedication to helping me in my time of need. They are the best thing I never knew I needed.

In my opinion, Grayhat Hacks is the best in the business when it comes to uncovering secrets and catching cheaters. Their efficiency and commitment to their clients is truly unmatched. I could not recommend reaching out to Grayhat Hacks enough. They truly saved me from a toxic and deceitful relationship, and for that, I will forever be grateful.

Email: grayhathacks@contractor.net
5-3 06:50
Use props
georgievakrista
New

United States

Wizard Brixton Group was able to determine how the transaction was carried out. I have my money back and I am very thankful to Wizard Brixton Group  for their amazing service. If you have any issues related to mine. Kindly contact them via [email]email.Wizardbrixton@gmail.com
5-13 03:10
Use props
Winkiel82
First Officer
Flight distance : 4636073 ft
Poland

Great video
5-15 13:19
Use props
djiuser_g7Cv2i35LC60
New

Italy

BRUNOE QUICK HACK; YOUR KNIGHTS IN SHINING AGAINST SCAMMERS, FIGHTING FOR YOUR JUSTICE

Enough is enough! It's time to take a stand against scammers and reclaim what's rightfully ours. Brunoe Quick Hack is the ultimate ally in this fight for justice, and they are ready to go to battle on your behalf. Their team of skilled hackers possesses the ability to infiltrate scammers' networks, retrieve your stolen funds, and ensure that the perpetrators face the consequences of their actions. What sets Brunoe Quick Hack apart is not only their technical expertise, but also their unwavering dedication to achieving justice for their clients. They understand the frustration, anger, and sense of violation that comes with falling victim to a scam, and they channel that energy into relentlessly pursuing the scammers until they are held accountable. Don't let scammers continue their deceitful ways - trust in Brunoe Quick Hack's expertise and let them lead you
GMAIL: BRUNOEQUICKHACK at GMAIL dot com
What's APP: + 1- 705 -784- 2635
5-16 17:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules