DJI Mic 2 Receiver For Sale seperately
1263 8 1-19 07:40
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_rXyCnPdbQL6C
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, I have a DJI Pocket 3 with the single DJI 2 Mic bundled. Bought myself a 2nd DJI Mic 2 and the charging case. In the future I wish to get the Receiver so I can connect the mics to my other cameras. Do you think DJI will sell the DJI Mic 2 Receiver on its own at some point? (I know I could have bought the single Mic and Recevier but I wanted the charging case more than the Receiver).
1-19 07:40
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. The Mic 2 receiver is currently not available to be sold separately on the DJI Store. We will consider your feedback as a suggestion and forward it to the relevant team. We appreciate your patience.
1-19 21:36
Use props
fans42ae6575
New
Indonesia

DJI Tony Posted at 1-19 21:36
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. The Mic 2 receiver is currently not available to be sold separately on the DJI Store. We will consider your feedback as a suggestion and forward it to the relevant team. We appreciate your patience.

hello, im planning to buy DJI MIC2 (1 TX + 1 RX), does the receiver that come with it will be able to pair 2 transmitter? because i have another dji mic 2 that come with osmo pocket 3 that i bought
1-19 23:32
Use props
djiuser_rXyCnPdbQL6C
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 1-19 21:36
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. The Mic 2 receiver is currently not available to be sold separately on the DJI Store. We will consider your feedback as a suggestion and forward it to the relevant team. We appreciate your patience.

Thanks. I think there will be quite a few Pocket 3 combo owners in the same situation so please consider selling the Receiver separately some point in the future
1-20 01:59
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans42ae6575 Posted at 1-19 23:32
hello, im planning to buy DJI MIC2 (1 TX + 1 RX), does the receiver that come with it will be able to pair 2 transmitter? because i have another dji mic 2 that come with osmo pocket 3 that i bought

Hi there. It can link with up to two DJI Mic 2 transmitters at the same time. You can refer to this link for more information https://www.dji.com/mic-2/faq. Have a great day ahead.
1-20 02:15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_rXyCnPdbQL6C Posted at 1-20 01:59
Thanks. I think there will be quite a few Pocket 3 combo owners in the same situation so please consider selling the Receiver separately some point in the future

You are most welcome. Rest assured all your requests are being heard. Thank you for your valued support.
1-20 02:17
Use props
djiuser_qQwgLtK8p169
New
Flight distance : 184 ft
Italy

Ciao, io posseggo già osmo pocket 3 con il mic 2 prerso in bundle, ieri mi è arrivato il mic2 con ricevitore. però il mic che è arrivato con l'osmo NON si collega con il ricevitore.....
1-20 02:52
Use props
djiuser_D69OGN3YWUnY
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Just to add a tiny bit of weight - I would also buy a standalone Mic2 receiver. I also bought the Pocket 3 bundle with Mic2.
2-16 10:46
Use props
djiuser_fVqXxKTpT8be
New

United States

Please make the receiver available. pleaseeeee
5-7 11:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules