1676 23 2-1 13:44
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wab1rCp3ulSz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 239012 ft
Lithuania

Hi
Subj doesn't install at new Samsung S24. The message is that app is not compatible (
Any chance to fix?
2-1 13:44
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please make sure to download the latest version of the app via this link for further testing.
2-2 02:25
Use props
djiuser_wab1rCp3ulSz
lvl.2
Lithuania

I did. This version haven't been updated for a long time (
2-2 02:56
Use props
djiuser_DjxQZWb6F3qI
lvl.2
United States

I have the s24 ultra and it also says the app isn't compatible and that is downloading as of 2/2/24 late evening in the midwest states, also the integra goggles do not work with the windows version either, have a full set up for the avata with motion controller 2 and the fpv rc2 and integra goggles and id like to practice in the simulator but it's now working with brand new equipment...... please have a fix soon.
2-2 21:33
Use props
xxMartinxx
lvl.1

Germany

Same problem... the DJI Virtual Flight Simulator app is not compatible with Android 14
2-15 12:54
Use props
ApVelkuchen
lvl.1

Austria

Hi, same issue here. Samsung S24 Ultra - App is not compatible with device. I contacted the support already, but no support anywhere.
2-16 03:08
Use props
djiuser_pu7UBCk5zqxk
New
Malaysia

Dji Virtual Flight Still doesn't work on S24 Ultra. Please advise
2-18 14:03
Use props
Carlos Sanchez9
New

United States

Any updates on what to do w  Galaxy 24 Ultra compatibility issues?
2-20 11:22
Use props
djiuser_vVLSIepwUhN0
New

Canada

What's happening with the update, just got the AVATA with Integra and can't start using the simulator to learn how to use them.   Need updates for our new phones
3-3 19:19
Use props
RobertoMartins
lvl.3
Flight distance : 476434 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

It does not install here either. Galaxy S24+
Screenshot_20240307_200908_Package installer.png
3-7 15:10
Use props
Yemerich
lvl.1

Brazil

Same problem here. I doubt it is a limitation on the phone or the app per se. I think it is just the list itself. But I can't get around it.
3-21 07:04
Use props
djiuser_hA9jTNm8MgnW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66204 ft
Canada

Same problem here!  Dji please fix!!
3-24 13:10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_hA9jTNm8MgnW Posted at 3-24 13:10
Same problem here!  Dji please fix!!

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble if you are having issues downloading the app on your device. At present, various third-party simulators are available in the market, including Uncrashed, Liftoff, DCL, and The Drone Racing League, all of which are compatible with our product. You may consider downloading and trying out these alternatives as well. We appreciate your understanding and support.
3-24 19:53
Use props
fans765cef41
lvl.1
Flight distance : 407024 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Same here not working either
4-12 06:44
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans765cef41 Posted at 4-12 06:44
Same here not working either

Thank you for your continued support of DJI Virtual Flight. The latest version of the software has been optimized to enhance the user experience, addressing issues such as blurry images when used with goggles, thereby providing an improved functional experience.

Meanwhile, DJI Avata and DJI FPV series products have been optimized and taken to the next level in terms of safety and accessibility, bringing users infinite possibilities for flight experience and content creation. We also anticipate the opportunity to explore the breathtaking outdoor world with you and savor the excitement of actual flying. Therefore, DJI Virtual Flight will stop maintenance on March 21, 2024. If you have already downloaded this app, you can continue to use it with the corresponding device. Furthermore, you have the option to explore other third-party simulators that are compatible with DJI's products. We appreciate your understanding and support.
4-14 02:47
Use props
djiuser_wab1rCp3ulSz
lvl.2
Lithuania

> Furthermore, you have the option to explore other third-party simulators that are compatible with DJI's products

What are they? (((
4-14 10:41
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_wab1rCp3ulSz Posted at 4-14 10:41
> Furthermore, you have the option to explore other third-party simulators that are compatible with DJI's products

What are they? (((

Hi there. You can try various third-party simulators available in the market, including Uncrashed, Liftoff, DCL, and The Drone Racing League, all of which are compatible with DJI products. Have a nice day.
4-14 21:33
Use props
djiuser_wab1rCp3ulSz
lvl.2
Lithuania

DJI Tony Posted at 4-14 21:33
Hi there. You can try various third-party simulators available in the market, including Uncrashed, Liftoff, DCL, and The Drone Racing League, all of which are compatible with DJI products. Have a nice day.

Thanx much! May be anything that supports DJI Glasses and RCs, please?
4-15 04:26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_wab1rCp3ulSz Posted at 4-15 04:26
Thanx much! May be anything that supports DJI Glasses and RCs, please?

Hi. May I know which goggles and controller are you referring to? Thank you.
4-16 03:01
Use props
djiuser_wab1rCp3ulSz
lvl.2
Lithuania

DJI Tony Posted at 4-16 03:01
Hi. May I know which goggles and controller are you referring to? Thank you.

Googles 2, RC1, FPV RC2
4-16 03:06
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

I see. The Goggles 2 and FPV Remote Controller 2 support Virtual Flight app and it's still available for download. Please refer to this link to be guided: https://support.dji.com/help/con ... ;paperDocType=paper. Have a great day ahead.
4-17 02:34
Use props
djiuser_wab1rCp3ulSz
lvl.2
Lithuania

DJI Tony Posted at 4-17 02:34
I see. The Goggles 2 and FPV Remote Controller 2 support Virtual Flight app and it's still available for download. Please refer to this link to be guided: https://support.dji.com/help/content?customId=en-us03400008917&spaceId=34&re=US&lang=en&documentType=artical&paperDocType=paper. Have a great day ahead.

Thanx! But see the subj - it doesn't work with S24))
Anything among mentioned before Uncrashed, Liftoff, DCL, and The Drone Racing League is compatible with glasses and RCs?
4-17 07:06
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_wab1rCp3ulSz Posted at 4-17 07:06
Thanx! But see the subj - it doesn't work with S24))
Anything among mentioned before Uncrashed, Liftoff, DCL, and The Drone Racing League is compatible with glasses and RCs?

Hi. The DJI Goggles V2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 are confirmed to work with the said third-party apps. However, Goggles 2 is not guaranteed to work with the said apps.
4-20 02:56
Use props
djiuser_wab1rCp3ulSz
lvl.2
Lithuania

DJI Tony Posted at 4-20 02:56
Hi. The DJI Goggles V2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 are confirmed to work with the said third-party apps. However, Goggles 2 is not guaranteed to work with the said apps.

DOn't see any compatible with googles, neither googles 2 (
4-23 05:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules