Assistant won't run on New MacBook Air (Electron?)
365 5 2-9 06:44
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HRB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2161109 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Unfortuanatly after 8 years i had to buy a new Mac yesterday.
Now when i try to run the assistant for my I3 I get something called Electron appear and thats as far as I can get!!
Any thoughts?

2-9 06:44
Use props
HRB
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Uninstall, re-install assistant, Update Mac. All good now. (should have tried this first)
2-9 07:09
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. HRB. We're glad that you have managed to isolate the issue after reinstalling the software. Should you have further inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
2-10 00:55
Use props
826 Raw
lvl.3
Flight distance : 414226 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-10 00:55
Hi there. HRB. We're glad that you have managed to isolate the issue after reinstalling the software. Should you have further inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.

However, the Assistant 2 Enterprise for the RTK-2 will not run on a Mac; only a PC will work, which took me an hour to figure out.
2-12 13:15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

826 Raw Posted at 2-12 13:15
However, the Assistant 2 Enterprise for the RTK-2 will not run on a Mac; only a PC will work, which took me an hour to figure out.

Hi there. We appreciate your feedback. We will coordinate this to the respective team for attention. Thank you for your understanding.
2-15 01:44
Use props
HRB
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

826 Raw Posted at 2-12 13:15
However, the Assistant 2 Enterprise for the RTK-2 will not run on a Mac; only a PC will work, which took me an hour to figure out.

I'm having real trouble trying to get the RTK working. Although the I3 is seeing the RTK and linking to it won't actually use work. Any tips?
2-17 08:55
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules