MIMO: Can't Batch Download Without Losing Glamour Effects
492 6 2-11 19:17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Biscuit Head
lvl.1
Australia

I used to be able to Batch Select all my videos in Mimo and download them to my phone including Glamour Effects.   After the update to Mimo, I get given the message, "Downloading video directly from device album screen will clear glamour effects.".    Batch Select used to work on Mimo just fine but now I have to go through each video one-by-one and download it to the phone.   One recording session might contain up to 100 videos so this is very painful and tiresome.
Is there another way to Batch Select while keeping the Glamour Effects?

IMG_3051.jpeg
2-11 19:17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Biscuit Head, thank you for your feedback. For this issue, currently our engineer team knows and we will optimize it in the future. Please stay tuned on our DJI official website about the relevant updates. Thanks.
2-11 22:49
Use props
Biscuit Head
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2-11 22:49
Hi Biscuit Head, thank you for your feedback. For this issue, currently our engineer team knows and we will optimize it in the future. Please stay tuned on our DJI official website about the relevant updates. Thanks.

Thank you for replying so quickly - much appreciated.   Great to know the devs are working on the problem and I look forward to the next update.
2-11 23:27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Biscuit Head Posted at 2-11 23:27
Thank you for replying so quickly - much appreciated.   Great to know the devs are working on the problem and I look forward to the next update.

Our pleasure and thank you for your understanding. If you have any further inquiry, please feel free to contact us.
2-11 23:38
Use props
GayleBee
New
Philippines

I'm having the same problem. I just got my osmo pocket 3 two weeks ago.
5-4 05:31
Use props
Biscuit Head
lvl.1
Australia

GayleBee Posted at 5-4 05:31
I'm having the same problem. I just got my osmo pocket 3 two weeks ago.

That's shocking!

DJI - Can you confirm whether there's a fix for Batch Download yet?
5-4 15:57
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Biscuit Head Posted at 5-4 15:57
That's shocking!

DJI - Can you confirm whether there's a fix for Batch Download yet?

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please stay tuned to our official website for later updates.
5-4 22:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules