1375 13 2-25 12:15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zachari mckay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 249101 ft
Australia

Hey guys
I know that you are surposed get apps on the Dji rc, but is there a way like if you link it up to computer and download apps through a usb c cable would that work? Is there a different way?
2-25 12:15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Zachari. Thank you for reaching out. DJI RC cannot be used with a third-party app. As for DJI RC, it does not have onboard memory as well as there is no open source for a third-party app to be installed. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2-25 20:09
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
Flight distance : 682438 ft
  • >>>
United States

You cannot use third party apps on the DJI RC or DJI RC2. It is only allowed on the DJI RC Pro, but if you don't want to spend 1000€ use an RC-N1 or RC-N2 controller with your smartphone
2-25 22:45
Use props
Zachari mckay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 249101 ft
Australia

Thank you guys for the info
2-25 23:53
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There are unofficial ways to install apps,  but they tend to run very slow and it's just not worth the hassle.  
2-26 01:27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Zachari mckay Posted at 2-25 23:53
Thank you guys for the info

We are more than glad to help. Thank you for your valued support. Have a nice day.
2-26 02:23
Use props
djiuser_5ZWj9zasIswq
New
Flight distance : 45197 ft

United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 2-26 01:27
There are unofficial ways to install apps,  but they tend to run very slow and it's just not worth the hassle.

Please elaborate.
4-17 22:02
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You use adb to install apps.    But you also need to install a launcher.

IMG_8060.jpeg
4-17 22:52
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

4-17 23:27
Use props
Johnson_21
New

Pakistan

Freecine é um site legal onde você pode assistir filmes e séries sem gastar nenhum dinheiro. É como um tesouro de entretenimento onde você pode encontrar todo tipo de filme, desde aventuras cheias de ação até dramas emocionantes. A melhor parte é que você nem precisa sair do sofá para aproveitar! Basta acessar o site, navegar pela extensa coleção e escolher o filme ou série que mais lhe interessar.  
4-24 11:33
Use props
Gabriel Tallon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1065079 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-25 20:09
Hi, Zachari. Thank you for reaching out. DJI RC cannot be used with a third-party app. As for DJI RC, it does not have onboard memory as well as there is no open source for a third-party app to be installed. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Could I transfer apps onto the micro SD card from my computer, then insert it in the DJI rc? Would that work? Thanks
5-8 05:45
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Gabriel Tallon Posted at 5-8 05:45
Could I transfer apps onto the micro SD card from my computer, then insert it in the DJI rc? Would that work? Thanks

Hi there. Unfortunately, it will not work as there is no open source for a third-party app to be installed. Have a nice day.
5-11 02:47
Use props
Gabriel Tallon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1065079 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-11 02:47
Hi there. Unfortunately, it will not work as there is no open source for a third-party app to be installed. Have a nice day.

OK. Have a nice day too! Thanks for your help.
5-11 04:44
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Gabriel Tallon Posted at 5-11 04:44
OK. Have a nice day too! Thanks for your help.

You are most welcome. Please feel free to let us know if you have further concerns. We are more than glad to help.
5-14 00:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules