problems with A7s3 after updating fw 3.0
412 7 4-6 07:41
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rud
lvl.3

France

Control of iris shutter and iso are bad (uncontrolable) with A7s3 since update firmware 3.0 even with usb cable connected.
4-6 07:41
Use props
JBSonic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1050335 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I can confirm this with A7s III and RS3 Pro.
Is DJI aware ? You also can't reliably control Aperture settings anymore, it just jumps around!
Hope this issue gets fixed.
4-8 03:11
Use props
Rud
lvl.3

France

DJI are you here?
4-8 06:42
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to read this. May I ask if you're using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C)? Could you please provide us with a video showing the issue and tell us the exact firmware version for further confirmation?
4-8 23:48
Use props
Rud
lvl.3

France

Hi DJI Mindy, everything is explain in my precedent message, after update a7S3 firmware 3.0 the Ronin DJI mini 3 doesn't run like before and molette fonction (exposure, shutter, iso are uncontrolable.
Everybody know that after the sony firmware update this fonction doesn't run as it should. I don't know if you have informations with Sony but there is a bug. I tried with cable.
4-9 02:25
Use props
Rud
lvl.3

France

Hi DJI, no news about this problem after update sony firmware 3.0?
4-21 09:11
Use props
shayshayart.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2870725 ft
  • >>>
United States

I can confirm same issue with RS3 Pro and my A7siii with new update to A7siii, control wheel is not usable.I'm connected with Usbc-Usbc.

4-27 10:47
Use props
TheTurboDriver
New

Germany

Hi.
I have the DJI RS3 Pro and since 3 days the Sony A7SIII, there for i used the Sony A7III.
I have the same problem.
Firmware 3.00 i couldn´t control iso, aperture and shutter
Firmware 3.01 it´s only the shutter.
First i thought it´s all about the cables, so i changed from usb c to micro usb and back,  all the same.
My cam came with Firmware 2.11, if i had knew these problems, i wouldn´t have made the update.
yesterday 10:52
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules