WHite milky screen on the DJI Ronin App RS 4 Pro with S1H
315 3 4-12 11:31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vEViDbglWlEP
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi there,
I have recieved my RS 4 Pro with the RavenEye transmission.  
When I have my Panasonic S1H Connected with HDMI to the RavenEye and go with my phone DJI Ronin App
The screen is sort of stuck with a white milky screen. (No, this absolutely not over exposure).
I have tried this too with my girlfriends phone with the same result so the phone is nog the problem.

It does show the image of the camera is follows where the gimbal is going. Albeit a milky screen and I can't corrected it 1.5 Anamorphic.
I can't use any buttons or functionality of the app. The doesn't respond and I need to force close the app. Reinstalling the app doesn't work tried this on both my GF's and my phone.

Any idea why the app shows white see screenshots of GF's and my phone?

Even though my S1H is connect via USB -C with the gimbal I cannot control the camera with the gimbal
Edit: This issue resolve to control the camera directly via the RS 4, but the Roning App milky screen does not allow me to control the camera nor the focus motor or control the gimbal in any way.
DJI Ronin APP my phone Raven Eye does not function.jpg
DJI Ronin APP my GF Phone Raven Eye does not function.jpg
4-12 11:31
Use props
djiuser_5j9VsosXdfak
New

Romania

Yup same problem.. solutions??
4-13 03:45
Use props
djiuser_CWy8d7thcnBC
New
Bulgaria

I have exactly the same problem with my new one DJI RS 4 PRO Combo & Panasonic lumix GH6. what are the solutions to this apparently common problem. Otherwise it's pointless Ronin Image Transmitter
5-3 08:47
Use props
Magic Droneservice
lvl.1
Netherlands

@DJI any solutions to this problem.
5-11 01:44
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules