1075 15 4-12 20:23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dank13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85456 ft
Australia

Hey guys,

I'm really keen on the new goggles and controller that the new avata 2 comes with, in fact I wouldn't mind getting the avata 2 fly more combo, but my idea in the near future would be upgrading my current analog quads to air unit o3.

Does anyone knows if dji has any plans of making the controller and goggles compatible with the current o3 air u it? Or only the goggles 2, integra and v2 are going to be compatible with the air unit?

This is the only thing that is preventing me from pulling the trigger on the avata 2 now... as I don't want to have to get separated goggles and controller for the air units

Cheers,
Dan
4-12 20:23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, dank13. DJI has not announced any news about the compatibility of the new Goggles 3 with the
DJI O3 Air Unit yet. However, we will consider this as a suggestion Your valuable feedback will be promptly forwarded to the relevant team for a thorough evaluation. We would like to assure you that we are committed to providing the best user experience. Thank you for your continued support.
4-13 02:48
Use props
dank13
lvl.2
Australia

Thanks Tony,

I was waiting for the avata 2 to get into the digital FPV, new googles, new controller, new drone, it would be really nice if I could just get the air unit for my other drones and use the same goggles and controller as the avata 2.

But if that's not going to work, I might have to give the avata 2 a miss as it will become too $$$ to have to buy 2 sets of googles and controllers for the air unit.

One of the main reasons I'm considering the avata 2 even tho I have other drones it's the flight time and the better camera, which will eliminate the GoPro setup on my other drones.

So yes it's really high on my list, but I need the air unit compatibility, unless there is an o4 air unit coming up soon... then it's fine... as I'll get that for my drones.

Cheers
Dan
4-13 03:36
Use props
djiuser_neJgEZX4K6dy
lvl.1

France

DJI Tony Posted at 4-13 02:48
Hi, dank13. DJI has not announced any news about the compatibility of the new Goggles 3 with the
DJI O3 Air Unit yet. However, we will consider this as a suggestion Your valuable feedback will be promptly forwarded to the relevant team for a thorough evaluation. We would like to assure you that we are committed to providing the best user experience. Thank you for your continued support.

I Hope DJI will considerate a new firmware for O3 campatibility, it’s realy strange that is not case
4-21 13:04
Use props
Flying Robot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2255092 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-13 02:48

Pretty sure this is a request from every FPV pilot out there that has custom builds with the 03 air unit. Please make this happen DJI!
4-22 17:12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Flying Robot Posted at 4-22 17:12
Pretty sure this is a request from every FPV pilot out there that has custom builds with the 03 air unit. Please make this happen DJI!

I understand. While we strive to accommodate all requests, some may take time to process. Our team carefully evaluates each one to ensure the best possible outcome. Additionally, we consider the hardware capabilities. This ensures that any changes or features we implement align with the device's capabilities. Rest assured, we're committed to providing the best experience for our users. Thank you for understanding.
4-23 01:53
Use props
djiuser_LuS37Vp8HyXU
New
Germany

Hey, so I have the avata 2 and the o3 is Not Bindable and the o4 should come out in September, please find a workaround or Release the o4 Unit earlier. Thanks
4-23 02:08
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_neJgEZX4K6dy Posted at 4-21 13:04
I Hope DJI will considerate a new firmware for O3 campatibility, it’s realy strange that is not case

Thank you for the feedback. I will make sure to forward this to the relevant team for awareness. We appreciate your patience and valued support.
4-23 03:13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_LuS37Vp8HyXU Posted at 4-23 02:08
Hey, so I have the avata 2 and the o3 is Not Bindable and the o4 should come out in September, please find a workaround or Release the o4 Unit earlier. Thanks

Thank you for the suggestion. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. Thank you for your valued support.
4-23 03:15
Use props
kingk110
lvl.1

Lebanon

Hello guys

any new updates?!
because I wanna start fpv and want to decide if I buy the new controller or not.

regards
5-6 05:39
Use props
dank13
lvl.2
Australia

Doesn't look promising... DJI has been absolutely quiet about this... I have 6 analog drones atm and I've been itching to go digital with O3, the avata2 with the new googles and controller was going to be the perfect option for it. Yes not just the googles and controller, the avata 2 has the flight time that no other of my drones have, so yeah I'd definitely get the full setup with the avata also.

But not until O3 is supported or O4 comes out...
5-6 06:03
Use props
afm774
New

Chile

I'm on the same boat. Any news on the goggles v3 compatibility with O3 or, O4 being released so they start making it an option on new drones?
5-7 09:23
Use props
djiuser_5iM11IJRaCU7
New
Flight distance : 167539 ft
Germany

I also just bought an Avatar 2 in the full package. I'm also waiting for O3 to be compatible with the Goggles 3 and the controller or an O4 unit so that I can then build a custom drone. It would be nice to be kept up to date a little bit here. Is there any news on the topic?
5-9 21:25
Use props
fanscc88f5d4
New

Norway

In the same boat here, would love some news on this.
5-11 08:45
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_5iM11IJRaCU7 Posted at 5-9 21:25
I also just bought an Avatar 2 in the full package. I'm also waiting for O3 to be compatible with the Goggles 3 and the controller or an O4 unit so that I can then build a custom drone. It would be nice to be kept up to date a little bit here. Is there any news on the topic?

Hi there. We haven't received any relevant news about the said request. Rest assured that we will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
5-11 23:37
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fanscc88f5d4 Posted at 5-11 08:45
In the same boat here, would love some news on this.

Hi. We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope this will be considered soon. Thank you.
5-11 23:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules