248 3 4-18 09:12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BaddogTwo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2783189 ft
United States

To All,

Just a question for the group.  I have a Matrice 350 RTK and the Pilot 2 App version is 9.1.0.11 on the RC Plus. The controller states I have the latest version  
I also have a Mavic 3M and the Pilot 2 app version is 9.2.0.26.  It states as well that this is the latest version.

I would normally assume that the app is the same on both controllers, or am I just assuming too much?

If I export a route from my M3M's RC Pro Enterprise and import it into my RC Plus I get a warning that the Pilot 2 app is an earlier version and some setting might get changed.
So that make me pause and be concerned.

Regards

David Terrazas
4-18 09:12
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13538875 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pilot 2 versions are different for every RC. If you look at the M3E Known Issues List you'll find: Routes from M300 and M30 can be imported but actions for some waypoints cannot be carried out due to the gimbal’s angle limits.
4-18 09:53
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for your feedback. We will confirm with our engineers and get back to you later.
4-21 22:57
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Update: DJI Matrice 350 RTK and DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise are two different types of devices with different functions. Hence, the app versions of DJI Pilot 2 are different.
The hints are normal considering their different gimbal and functions.

4-24 22:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules