396 19 4-23 12:59
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1ee08020
lvl.2
Flight distance : 225843 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just got the Avata 2, was able to connect to DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) with no issues.

However I cannot get the Goggles 3 to connect to DJI Assistant 2 or the DJI Fly app. If I go to Connection Guide on the app, I notice the Avata 2 is not even listed.

I have tried the OTG USB-A to lightning, I have tried the USB-C to USB-C that came with the Avata 2.

Very frustrating. Any help is appreciated.
4-23 12:59
Use props
fans1ee08020
lvl.2
Flight distance : 225843 ft
  • >>>
United States

Also, was able to activiate the FPV Controller 3 with no issues via Dji Assistant
4-23 13:00
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, there. Do you confirm that your Goggles 3 are turned on? If so, does the computer have the reaction when connecting DJI Assistant 2?
4-23 19:35
Use props
fansf5c23742
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4340157 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

Hello. I have the same problem. Avata 2 and motion controller 3 connected and updated without problems. I connect goggles 3 with a cable to the MacBook, turn it on, the computer responds to the connection, but assistant 2 does not detect the glasses and does not react in any way. how to solve this problem, thanks. I also can’t connect goggles 3 and motion controller 3 to the virtual flight application. thanks for the help.
4-25 00:23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansf5c23742 Posted at 4-25 00:23
Hello. I have the same problem. Avata 2 and motion controller 3 connected and updated without problems. I connect goggles 3 with a cable to the MacBook, turn it on, the computer responds to the connection, but assistant 2 does not detect the glasses and does not react in any way. how to solve this problem, thanks. I also can’t connect goggles 3 and motion controller 3 to the virtual flight application. thanks for the help.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please follow the troubleshooting steps below and tell us your feedback:
1. May we know can DJI Goggles 3 be connected to your aircraft and DJI RC Motion 3?2. Please check whether you have downloaded right and latest DJI Assistant 2: https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/goggles-3
3. Please change another cable or computer to have a try if possible.

Also, DJI Avata2, DJI Goggles3, and DJI RC Motion 3 do not support DJI Virtual Flight.
4-25 01:34
Use props
fansf5c23742
lvl.1
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-25 01:34
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. You may follow the troubleshooting steps below first:
1. Please make sure that the motion controller has enough power and is connected to the computer when it is turned on;
2. Please confirm that the customer has downloaded and used the latest and correct version of the DJI Assistant 2 software. https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/avata-2

I did all your recommendations and it didn't help. The remote control and the drone are easily identified and updated. and goggles 3 are not detected by assistant 2.
4-25 04:07
Use props
fansf5c23742
lvl.1
  • >>>
Turkey

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. You may follow the troubleshooting steps below first:
1. Please make sure that the motion controller has enough power and is connected to the computer when it is turned on;
2. Please confirm that the customer has downloaded and used the latest and correct version of the DJI Assistant 2 software. https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/avata-2

when can we expect updates to the virtual flight program for goggles 3 and motion controller 3?
4-25 04:09
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansf5c23742 Posted at 4-25 04:07
I did all your recommendations and it didn't help. The remote control and the drone are easily identified and updated. and goggles 3 are not detected by assistant 2.

Thanks. We edited the thread. Please check again.
Also, please tell us the firmware version of the DJI Goggles 3 and the version of the DJI Assistant 2 you used.
4-25 04:38
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansf5c23742 Posted at 4-25 04:09
when can we expect updates to the virtual flight program for goggles 3 and motion controller 3?

We are sorry that DJI Virtual Flight has stopped maintenance since March 21st, 2024.
You can more information here: https://support.dji.com/help/con ... p;re=US&lang=en
4-25 04:39
Use props
fansf5c23742
lvl.1
  • >>>
Germany

4-25 10:42
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansf5c23742 Posted at 4-25 10:42
Hello. I have the same problem. Avata 2 and motion controller 3 connected and updated without problems. I connect goggles 3 with a cable to the MacBook, turn it on, the computer responds to the connection, but assistant 2 does not detect the glasses and does not react in any way. how to solve this problem, thanks. I also can’t connect goggles 3 and motion controller 3 to the virtual flight application. thanks for the help.

Hi, there. Please follow the troubleshooting steps below and tell us your feedback:
1. Make sure the glasses are turned on
2. If you still can't connect after turning it on, try reinstalling the DJI Assistant 2.
3. Please change to another computer to have a try if possible.
4-25 20:19
Use props
Mark Wu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1326942 ft
Canada

I found this article through Google because I also encountered this problem. I can use the same cable to update the Remote Control, Motion Control, and Avata 2, but I can't connect to Goggle 3. I'm using a MacBook with Type C.
4-26 14:25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Mark Wu Posted at 4-26 14:25
I found this article through Google because I also encountered this problem. I can use the same cable to update the Remote Control, Motion Control, and Avata 2, but I can't connect to Goggle 3. I'm using a MacBook with Type C.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know have you tried to use another cable to see if it could work on your Goggles 3?
4-27 02:18
Use props
Tiago Claro
New

Portugal

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please follow the troubleshooting steps below and tell us your feedback:
1. May we know can DJI Goggles 3 be connected to your aircraft and DJI RC Motion 3?2. Please check whether you have downloaded right and latest DJI Assistant 2: https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/goggles-3
3. Please change another cable or computer to have a try if possible.

Will the Goggles3 ever work in Virtual Flight?
5-2 15:20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Tiago Claro Posted at 5-2 15:20
Will the Goggles3 ever work in Virtual Flight?

Hi, there.The aircraft currently only DJI FPV and DJI Avata supports virtual flight
5-2 18:22
Use props
Aidar Gabdrakhman
New
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-2 18:22
Hi, there.The aircraft currently only DJI FPV and DJI Avata supports virtual flight
Could you please tell me if this means that DJI is suggesting we crash our drones Avata 2 without any preparation for actual flights?
5-4 22:00
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Aidar Gabdrakhman Posted at 5-4 22:00
Could you please tell me if this means that DJI is suggesting we crash our drones Avata 2 without any preparation for actual flights?

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if you encountered any issues with the drone?
Can we have more details?
5-4 22:52
Use props
YASH KADAM
New

India

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-25 04:38
Thanks. We edited the thread. Please check again.
Also, please tell us the firmware version of the DJI Goggles 3 and the version of the DJI Assistant 2 you used.

Facing the Same issue.

Googles 3 firmware - 01.00.01.00
Dji Assistant 2 Firmware - v2.1.21
5-15 22:28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

YASH KADAM Posted at 5-15 22:28
Facing the Same issue.

Googles 3 firmware - 01.00.01.00

We regret any difficulties or problems this has caused you. Could you please provide us with more information, such as if you have encountered any error messages?
5-16 01:05
Use props
fans41b5b4df
lvl.1
Flight distance : 338914 ft
Slovakia

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-16 01:05
We regret any difficulties or problems this has caused you. Could you please provide us with more information, such as if you have encountered any error messages?

I'm having the exact same issue. Apple Silicon Mac, all of the other DJI devices attach to USB-C, update the firmware through Assitant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) ver. 2.1.21 but the Goggles 3 won't get detected, either on or off, or plugged in and then turned on. One strange thing, if you plug the USB-C cable in and don't turn the Goggles on, after about 30 seconds, the SD card shows in Mac Finder, as soon as you turn the Goggles on, it says SD card ejected unsafely, and Assistant 2 still never sees it. Please help.
28 mins ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules