DJI mini 3 pro Israel 5.8
141 3 4-25 08:30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Gyjcv0mPLBAM
lvl.2

Israel

5.8 Mhz is available on a number of DJI drones in Israel. When will it be available for the DJI Mini 3 pro with DJI RC?
4-25 08:30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello, we would like to inform you that due to recent conflicts in certain regions, the logistics services, including purchasing, shipping for repairs, and product replacement in your area, have been affected. In order to ensure both your benefits and safety, we recommend waiting for the resumption of logistics services before making any purchases or sending your products. We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
4-25 19:43
Use props
djiuser_Gyjcv0mPLBAM
lvl.2

Israel

DJI Susan. Your comment does not in any way answer my question. Please read my question and try to answer it.
4-26 22:57
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_Gyjcv0mPLBAM Posted at 4-26 22:57
DJI Susan. Your comment does not in any way answer my question. Please read my question and try to answer it.

As the reason Susan mentioned, it is suggested to wait for the resumption of logistics services before making any purchases or sending your products. We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Thank you for your understanding.
4-27 00:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules