Remove O3 OSD from DJI RC pro on hdmi output
224 3 4-28 10:14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Optique Video
First Officer
Flight distance : 13196 ft
Canada

Hello all, is it possible to remove OSD from my HDMI output from DJI RC pro ? Goggles 2 plugged in to DJI RC pro through USB C. I purchased this setup to stream but I cant find the option. thank you.

I know its possible with standard DJI mavics to get a clean feed, but is it possible with goggles 2 and O3 ?

4-28 10:14
Use props
Optique Video
First Officer
Flight distance : 13196 ft
Canada

Found out how, you need to turn off Camera view recording, in advanced camera settings.  but it will also not record the osd on the goggles 2 SD card.
4-28 10:42
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1036263 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Optique Video Posted at 4-28 10:42
Found out how, you need to turn off Camera view recording, in advanced camera settings.  but it will also not record the osd on the goggles 2 SD card.

Yeah, the frame buffer for DVR recording and live video out is shared so this is a technical limitation.
4-28 12:02
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When using the DJI Goggles 2 with the DJI RC Pro and DJI O3 air unit, OSD can be disabled. You must go to Settings > Camera > Advanced Camera Settings, then turn off "Camera View Recording". Please note that the interface shown on the display is the same as the image transmission on the goggles. We appreciate your valued support.
4-28 18:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules