207 6 4-29 18:15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skyris
First Officer
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I read somewhere there was going to be a big update in March, now we are pretty much in May and still no AEB. I remeber people asking about this in July last year, almost a year in and I still cant offer a proffesional service to my clients with this drone and having to use a consumer drone Mavic 3 which can get a bit embarassing showing up with such a small drone.
My line of work is view photography and marketing stills. I absolutley need AEB for dusk, sunset and sunrise shots where the dynamic range is intense. Pano stitching software isnt the best stitching auto exposed shots.. Come on DJI this an absolute joke.
4-29 18:15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Skyris. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, the DJI Inspire 3 supports manually adjusting the camera’s exposure parameters, but does not support the AEB function. We also don't have information yet if this will be available in Inspire 3 but  I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
4-29 23:54
Use props
Skyris
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Hi DJI Gamora, so you realize how cumbersome and slow manually bracketing three shots every few degrees when turning.  The drone wouldn't hold steady enough. I just wish DJI were more transparent and let us know if this basic feature will ever come out for this camera.. My I3 is just sitting in its case.. if its not coming out I will need to sell it!
4-30 00:56
Use props
barnytj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18343698 ft
  • >>>
Fiji

DJI are superb at making products that are almost superb, but they don’t listen to their clients and get distracted making more high turnover remodels for the consumer market instead.  When we pay professional prices our voices should be heard especially as most of us are repeating the same things, and this one would be easily sorted in a firmware update..
4-30 16:47
Use props
Skyris
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

You would think being version 3 it would have all the settings and features of version 2 and then more.
5-5 01:54
Use props
Djalma Ribeiro ONESOLVE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13272894 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

AEB and DJI DL 75mm f/1.8 is on the way
20240508_005907.jpg
5-7 20:00
Use props
Skyris