Avata bandwidth issues
160 8 5-1 05:49
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EFcrazylegs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1263176 ft
United States

I have had a reocurring problem with my avata where every 5 to 10 seconds my mbps drops from 50 to 7 and returns fairly quickly. It keeps happening on all channels in 10, 20, and 40 MHz, I have tried moving away from the house (I live in the middle of nowhere) but it keeps happening. Every now and then it gets bad enough where I loose connection entirely and it forces me out of manual mode. Will post a video when I can get to my card.
5-1 05:49
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

I'm sorry for any trouble you've encountered. The 50Mbps max video transmission is from a controlled environment without interference and 40MHz bandwidth. During real-world use, signal quality may vary due to factors such as image transmission bandwidth and environmental interference. Channel bandwidth may auto-select 20MHz or 10MHz, lowering the bit rate. To increase the bit rate, manually set channel bandwidth to 40MHz or auto, and fly in an open area with minimal interference. Additionally, it would be helpful if you could provide the recorded video for us to review and assess the situation.
5-1 19:52
Use props
EFcrazylegs
lvl.2
United States

I cant, the site wont let me.
5-2 04:56
Use props
EFcrazylegs
lvl.2
United States

Also my Integra will show that there is no card inserted and when I go to pull off the videos almost all of them are deleted.
5-2 05:02
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

EFcrazylegs Posted at 5-2 04:56
I cant, the site wont let me.

Hi, there. You may save it through a shareable link like Google Drive and DropBox, then send the link here. We will check this further for you.
5-2 19:26
Use props
EFcrazylegs
lvl.2
United States

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... view?usp=drive_link
Does this work?
5-3 04:57
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

EFcrazylegs Posted at 5-3 04:57
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K4dBe6Boz0gkKOaXWui7DikVexS2oaLO/view?usp=drive_link
Does this work?

Hi there, sorry that we still could not access the link. Please kindly set the permission as public so that we could further check, thanks.
5-4 05:29
Use props
EFcrazylegs
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 5-4 05:29
Hi there, sorry that we still could not access the link. Please kindly set the permission as public so that we could further check, thanks.

Sorry for late reply, I think I got it.
5-9 16:23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

EFcrazylegs Posted at 5-9 16:23
Sorry for late reply, I think I got it.

Hi there! Could you please provide another video or screen recording? In the previous video, we were unable to clearly see the bandwidth issues and the loose connection. Thank you
5-10 01:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules