(case CAS-16408569-F8W9R6, and my
experience is pretty disappointing.
First, I was told that since the drone had
water damage, they won't perform any
repairs. It indeed had water damage and l
specified it when I sent it, it's a little
ridiculous that they let you pick this box that
says "water damage" when you create the
case and then let you send it without warning you that it means they won't perform any repairs.
But even disregarding that. They consider that since the drone had water damage, it has to be replaced for 895 euro, and claim that they were nice and applied a 15%
discount. . If you
buy it new refurbished air3 from dji, without any discounts, it's
895 euro ( exact same price ).
Which means I would be better off getting it sent back to me  as an unrepaired air 3 selling it myself as damaged inc controller etc.  Then ordering a refurb unit from DJI.
5-1 07:04
Use props
djiuser_IIpdm71e4obQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24495 ft
United Kingdom

Disappointed repair service

CAS-16408569-F8W9R6
I sent my DJI Air 3for repairs

My experience is pretty disappointing.
First, I was told that since the drone had
water damage, they won't perform any
repairs. It indeed had water damage and l
specified it when I sent it, it's a little
ridiculous that they let you pick this box that
says "water damage" when you create the
case and then let you send it without warning you that it means they won't perform any repairs.
But even disregarding that. They consider that since the drone had water damage, it has to be replaced for 895 euro and claim that they were nice and applied a 15%
discount. . If you look in there own web page I can get a fully refurbished unit Inc controller and battery 895 euro ?
Surely it make sense to get my air 3 and controller returned ( free of charge under warranty) and sell the drone and controller   as a damaged item .
I can then decide if I feel like ordering a refurbished unit from DJI or just cut my losses.
Not sure as to how there customer/ repair service works but very disappointed .
A very nice gentleman did phone me soon after the  email quote (to repair )and I have raised my concerns with them

5-1 08:27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. Sorry to hear about your feedback regarding the repair experience. To provide clarification, a water-damaged product will not be repaired as it consists of high electricity and therefore, be hazardous for us to repair. Also, replacing the aircraft helps us to guarantee repair quality and flight reliability of the aircraft as well as to provide efficient time for the repair service. We do this, as drones are sophisticated devices with highly integrated components.

Furthermore, rest assured that your replacement product has passed rigorous flight tests and detection conducted by our engineers to guarantee that it is functioning normally before being sent back to you. You can test it when you receive it. If you have any questions during use, please contact us anytime. Should you have further concerns, kindly feel free to let us know. We thank you for your support.
5-1 12:01
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hello, there. Please be advised that we've replied to your other post via this link. Kindly feel free to let us know about your latest concerns. We're always here to help!
5-1 12:02
Use props
djiuser_IIpdm71e4obQ
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 5-1 12:01
Hello, there. Sorry to hear about your feedback regarding the repair experience. To provide clarification, a water-damaged product will not be repaired as it consists of high electricity and therefore, be hazardous for us to repair. Also, replacing the aircraft helps us to guarantee repair quality and flight reliability of the aircraft as well as to provide efficient time for the repair service. We do this, as drones are sophisticated devices with highly integrated components.

Furthermore, rest assured that your replacement product has passed rigorous flight tests and detection conducted by our engineers to guarantee that it is functioning normally before being sent back to you. You can test it when you receive it. If you have any questions during use, please contact us anytime. Should you have further concerns, kindly feel free to let us know. We thank you for your support.

Thank you for your reply Diana. If I was informed via your online repair request ( Which I ticked water damaged  )that my water damaged drone would not have been repaired I certainly would not have sent it into you ! . I now have the decision to get it sent back as an unrepaired ( free of charge on warranty) item or go with DJI repair quote  895 euro which is the same price as your fully refurbished units .
Makes more sense to get it returned( possibly to sell as spares) then  make my decision on whether to buy another product.

5-1 12:19
Use props
djiuser_IIpdm71e4obQ
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 5-1 12:02
Hello, there. Please be advised that we've replied to your other post via this link. Kindly feel free to let us know about your latest concerns. We're always here to help!

Thank you for your reply Diana. If I was
informed via your online repair request (Which
I ticked water damaged )that my water
damaged drone would not have been repaired I certainly would not have sent it into you !. I now have the decision to get it sent back as an
unrepaired (free of charge on warranty) item or
go with DJI repair quote 895 euro which is the
same price as your fully refurbished units.
Makes more sense to get it returned( possibly to sell as spares) then make my decision on whether to buy another product.
5-1 12:24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_IIpdm71e4obQ Posted at 5-1 12:19
Thank you for your reply Diana. If I was informed via your online repair request ( Which I ticked water damaged  )that my water damaged drone would not have been repaired I certainly would not have sent it into you ! . I now have the decision to get it sent back as an unrepaired ( free of charge on warranty) item or go with DJI repair quote  895 euro which is the same price as your fully refurbished units .
Makes more sense to get it returned( possibly to sell as spares) then  make my decision on whether to buy another product.

We truly apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured that we've taken your feedback seriously. You may let us know your latest request with your case and we'll forward it to our corresponding. Please know that we're always here to help!
5-1 15:45
Use props
djiuser_IIpdm71e4obQ
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 5-1 15:45
We truly apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured that we've taken your feedback seriously. You may let us know your latest request with your case and we'll forward it to our corresponding. Please know that we're always here to help!

I would like you to please escalate my case to your management team
Thank you
5-1 16:18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_IIpdm71e4obQ Posted at 5-1 12:24
Thank you for your reply Diana. If I was
informed via your online repair request (Which
I ticked water damaged )that my water

Hi there, we are sorry for the unpleasant experience. Just to clarify, for water damage issue, we need to perform a damage assessment first so that we can know if the unit still has repair value. If there is no, we will offer a replacement. Since we cannot perform damage assessment remotely, therefore, you're recommended to send it back for further testing. According to the assessment result of your case, your unit has no repair value, so we provided a replacement quotation for you. Hope we make this clear to you. Should you have any further inquiries, you can tell us and we will do our best to help.
5-1 20:11
Use props
djiuser_IIpdm71e4obQ
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-1 20:11
Hi there, we are sorry for the unpleasant experience. Just to clarify, for water damage issue, we need to perform a damage assessment first so that we can know if the unit still has repair value. If there is no, we will offer a replacement. Since we cannot perform damage assessment remotely, therefore, you're recommended to send it back for further testing. According to the assessment result of your case, your unit has no repair value, so we provided a replacement quotation for you. Hope we make this clear to you. Should you have any further inquiries, you can tell us and we will do our best to help.

Thank you for your reply , I'll await promised email from a supervisor
Regards
5-1 23:57
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_IIpdm71e4obQ Posted at 5-1 23:57
Thank you for your reply , I'll await promised email from a supervisor
Regards

May I ask if you still have any further inquiries about your case? You can tell me your concerns and we will try our best to help you first. If you prefer email contact, we can also ask our email team to send you an email.
5-2 00:10
Use props
djiuser_IIpdm71e4obQ
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-2 00:10
May I ask if you still have any further inquiries about your case? You can tell me your concerns and we will try our best to help you first. If you prefer email contact, we can also ask our email team to send you an email.

Edward from DJI called me yesterday ( 10 min after I received my repair quote )  ,he said he would forward my concerns to a supervisor who will then email me
5-2 00:17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_IIpdm71e4obQ Posted at 5-2 00:17
Edward from DJI called me yesterday ( 10 min after I received my repair quote )  ,he said he would forward my concerns to a supervisor who will then email me

I see, we will forward your request and concerns to the corresponding team. Should you have any further inquiries, please let us know.
5-2 01:06
Use props
djiuser_IIpdm71e4obQ
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-2 01:06
I see, we will forward your request and concerns to the corresponding team. Should you have any further inquiries, please let us know.

Thank you Mindy  ,I will keep you  informed when hopefully the situation gets resolved
Regards
5-2 01:17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_IIpdm71e4obQ Posted at 5-2 01:17
Thank you Mindy  ,I will keep you  informed when hopefully the situation gets resolved
Regards

You're welcome. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can help you with.
5-2 01:56
Use props
djiuser_IIpdm71e4obQ
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Just to update you Mindy just off phone with DJI and managed to come up with an solution to my problem.
Great service and I'll await delivery of my air3

Can't thank you enough as im relieved to be in the air again( soon as it's delivered)
Kind regards
5-2 08:04
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_IIpdm71e4obQ Posted at 5-2 08:04
Just to update you Mindy just off phone with DJI and managed to come up with an solution to my problem.
Great service and I'll await delivery of my air3

You're welcome. We are glad we could assist you. If you have any more questions or need further help, feel free to ask.
5-2 19:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules