DJI Terra Agriculture Ignores Obstacles
129 4 5-2 06:21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3ebf65f7
lvl.1
United States

I'm running mapping missions of fields with an M3M in advance of spray season, and I'm using Terra to prepare spray missions on a T40. The reconstruction looks great, and I'm able to create my maps successfully. I'm having two problems, one is intermittent and one is constant.

The intermittent issue is that on some missions, when I go to 'Modify Result' in the dropdown list (Water/Pole/Other/Field) sometimes the 'Field' option is missing entirely. Why would that happen?

The constant (and bigger) issue is that when I attempt to create a route, Terra ignores all of the modified results. I've blocked off water areas correctly, field areas, poles, etc. (and have saved after doing so) but when Terra generates the route, it just runs right through or over all of those obstacles/areas. It's essentially just a waypoint mission that completely ignores the mapped areas.

Any insight into what is occurring?
5-2 06:21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will consult your issue with our engineers first.
5-5 01:12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Update;
For the first question, we are unable to confirm the issue you said.
Can we have some screenshots?
For the second question, please check whether you switch on "Enable Obstruction" when reconstructing.
5-6 01:11
Use props
fans3ebf65f7
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-6 01:11
Update;
For the first question, we are unable to confirm the issue you said.
Can we have some screenshots?

Here are screenshots of the entire process. I don't have an options called 'Enable Obstruction' during reconstruction. In fact, I don't have anything that says Obstruction at all.

After reconstruction, you can see that the water is clearly marked as Water, and that the area that isn't field is correctly labeled as 'Other,' but the generated path for the drone sprays everything anyway. It doesn't turn off the sprayer over the Water or over the Other sections.

5-6 05:55
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans3ebf65f7 Posted at 5-6 05:55
Here are screenshots of the entire process. I don't have an options called 'Enable Obstruction' during reconstruction. In fact, I don't have anything that says Obstruction at all.

After reconstruction, you can see that the water is clearly marked as Water, and that the area that isn't field is correctly labeled as 'Other,' but the generated path for the drone sprays everything anyway. It doesn't turn off the sprayer over the Water or over the Other sections.

Thanks. We are waiting for our engineers' reply.
Actually, we were talking about the Bypass Obstacles option in the last picture.
You have turned it as we see.
5-6 18:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules