202 5 5-2 13:46
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mediapal.de
lvl.4
Flight distance : 197851 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Last firmware update almost 6 month ago.

I think this camera is doomed!
5-2 13:46
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, mediapal.de. Thank you for reaching out. Rest assured that DJI is still supporting DJI Ronin 4D. Firmware updates are being rolled out to fix issues and/or for compatibility updates. Are you having any issues with your device? Please let us know so that we can forward it to our relevant team.
5-2 19:06
Use props
mediapal.de
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-2 19:06
Hi, mediapal.de. Thank you for reaching out. Rest assured that DJI is still supporting DJI Ronin 4D. Firmware updates are being rolled out to fix issues and/or for compatibility updates. Are you having any issues with your device? Please let us know so that we can forward it to our relevant team.

I don't have this camera yet, still not sure whether I go forward and pull the trigger on such an investment.

The lack of codecs and formats also the silence on the update front doesn't seem trustworthy to me.
5-3 00:15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

mediapal.de Posted at 5-3 00:15
I don't have this camera yet, still not sure whether I go forward and pull the trigger on such an investment.

The lack of codecs and formats also the silence on the update front doesn't seem trustworthy to me.

Hi there. If DJI Ronin 4D's specs do not meet your requirements, we suggest getting a newer model that will meet your need for a Ronin device.
5-7 07:24
Use props
mediapal.de
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-7 07:24
Hi there. If DJI Ronin 4D's specs do not meet your requirements, we suggest getting a newer model that will meet your need for a Ronin device.

Hi there. If I do not meet your requirements, I suggest getting a better customer that will meet your need for your business.
5-7 07:37
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

mediapal.de Posted at 5-7 07:37
Hi there. If I do not meet your requirements, I suggest getting a better customer that will meet your need for your business.

Hi, mediapal.de. Unfortunately, making the Ronin 4D's with the needed codecs and format to your liking is beyond our control and we can't guarantee that in the future, it will have those functions. But we will forward this as a suggestion of yours. We suggested getting a newer model since you mentioned that you will purchase it as an investment and we can't guarantee that it will meet your needs in the future. Thank you for your kind understanding.
5-9 04:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules