Goggles 2 cooling fan boost sofware upgrade needed!
72 2 5-2 22:49
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fanfonso
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1033 ft

Poland

Hello!
Summer is comming and Goggles 2 starting getting foggy but I heard the Goggles 3 got fan boost option and it is only the software upgrade (hardware inside cooling fan system is same). I bought my goggles 2 only three months ago so its definitely too early to buy a new ones, so, in the name of thoudsands of sweating users, I would request software upgrade of Goggles2.

Is this possible before summer ends?

5-2 22:49
Use props
Cara-
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Whether the lens fogs up or not depends on the user's operation and operating environment. If the user sweats, the lens may fog up. If the operating temperature is low, such as in winter outdoors, the lens may also fog up. This issue can be diminished by using a third-party anti-fog spray.
5-2 23:07
Use props
Fanfonso
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1033 ft

Poland

Cara- Posted at 5-2 23:07
Whether the lens fogs up or not depends on the user's operation and operating environment. If the user sweats, the lens may fog up. If the operating temperature is low, such as in winter outdoors, the lens may also fog up. This issue can be diminished by using a third-party anti-fog spray.

I know all of that. Anti-fog spray doesnt work well. And DJI know that as well that is why Goggles3 got anti-fog option, right?
So the question is about DJI software upgrade policy, are they gonna make users of their products happy ?
5-2 23:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules