133 9 5-3 11:47
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans82ad61bf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27395620 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was flying my FPV and received a 'propulsion error' and it quickly spiraled downward and is now stuck in a tree. No care refresh on this drone but its still under warranty. There were no other warnings. I know the props were correctly mounted as it was my 4th battery and 4th consecutive flight of the day. DJI has accepted my report and I've been waiting for some time now for their solution determination. I chatted with the service rep online and he said if there was no user error then they would replace it. Anyone else had this experience with the FPV? How long does it take for them to analyze the flight logs?
5-3 11:47
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. We're sorry to hear about the inconvenience that it may cause you. I've found your existing case and managed to check it as well. It seems that we've sent you an email regarding your flight data. May I ask if you received the email? I'd recommend checking your spam/junk folder to ensure that the email will be received. I hope to hear from you soon.
5-3 15:52
Use props
fans82ad61bf
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 5-3 15:52
Hi, there. We're sorry to hear about the inconvenience that it may cause you. I've found your existing case and managed to check it as well. It seems that we've sent you an email regarding your flight data. May I ask if you received the email? I'd recommend checking your spam/junk folder to ensure that the email will be received. I hope to hear from you soon.

I double checked and found no email from you in my inbox or spam folders. I cannot seem to attach them here but I have emailed to you the four flight logs from the FPV flights I made on 5/1 which I hope is what you are looking for.
Thanks, Larry
5-3 16:31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans82ad61bf Posted at 5-3 16:31
I double checked and found no email from you in my inbox or spam folders. I cannot seem to attach them here but I have emailed to you the four flight logs from the FPV flights I made on 5/1 which I hope is what you are looking for.
Thanks, Larry

I see, please no worries. We will check with our relevant team and request them to synchronize the result for you as soon as possible. Please keep an eye on your e-mail afterward. Thanks.
5-3 17:33
Use props
SKIDROSE
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 5-3 17:33
I see, please no worries. We will check with our relevant team and request them to synchronize the result for you as soon as possible. Please keep an eye on your e-mail afterward. Thanks.

Still no 'solution determination' on my case. I have purchased many DJI drones over the past 5 years and just recently the goggles integra/motion controller combo. I was considering my next purchase of the Mavic 3 Pro but now think its time to look to other companies. I've been on the fence with this purchase because of the possible ban of DJI in the US.  That and the lack of standing behind you warranties will be enough to push me to Autel.
5-6 11:14
Use props
SKIDROSE
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

SKIDROSE Posted at 5-6 11:14
Still no 'solution determination' on my case. I have purchased many DJI drones over the past 5 years and just recently the goggles integra/motion controller combo. I was considering my next purchase of the Mavic 3 Pro but now think its time to look to other companies. I've been on the fence with this purchase because of the possible ban of DJI in the US.  That and the lack of standing behind you warranties will be enough to push me to Autel.

Call from service rep today which he stated you are not receiving flifht logs that I have emailed to you. We checked email while he was on a phone with me and found they are not being received either way. I do not understand why and also I don't understand why you do not already have access to the logs as they do appear on DJI Fly data center on all my remotes. I am a member of airdata.com and have set up a link to share the flight in question
https://app.airdata.com/share/jgUzHZ
5-6 14:47
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

SKIDROSE Posted at 5-6 14:47
Call from service rep today which he stated you are not receiving flifht logs that I have emailed to you. We checked email while he was on a phone with me and found they are not being received either way. I do not understand why and also I don't understand why you do not already have access to the logs as they do appear on DJI Fly data center on all my remotes. I am a member of airdata.com and have set up a link to share the flight in question

Thank you for your reply. We forwarded your situation to our relevant team to further check on it. We will get back to you soon. Thank you for your patience.
5-6 22:29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

SKIDROSE Posted at 5-6 14:47
Call from service rep today which he stated you are not receiving flifht logs that I have emailed to you. We checked email while he was on a phone with me and found they are not being received either way. I do not understand why and also I don't understand why you do not already have access to the logs as they do appear on DJI Fly data center on all my remotes. I am a member of airdata.com and have set up a link to share the flight in question

Hi there, we saw our relevant has followed up on your case, and you could keep an eye on the notification e-mail about the shipping recently. If you have further questions, please feel free to let us know. We will be here to help!
5-8 22:30
Use props
SKIDROSE
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 5-8 22:30
Hi there, we saw our relevant has followed up on your case, and you could keep an eye on the notification e-mail about the shipping recently. If you have further questions, please feel free to let us know. We will be here to help!

I would like to know what the problem was but it has been rectified and I received the new drone today. Once the flight log was analyzed and the solution determined everything was handled very quickly and I received the replacement in only 2 days. Thank you and hats off to DJI support.
5-9 21:04
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SKIDROSE Posted at 5-9 21:04
I would like to know what the problem was but it has been rectified and I received the new drone today. Once the flight log was analyzed and the solution determined everything was handled very quickly and I received the replacement in only 2 days. Thank you and hats off to DJI support.

Hi there! I'm glad to hear that you have already received the replacement. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you.
5-10 00:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules