Same bug as Action 4 - Quick switch loses settings for custom modes
169 9 5-3 17:31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SomethingAzn
lvl.1
United States

Basically the exact same bug as this thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-296244-1-1.html

Seems to have been fixed for the Action 4 but still happening on my Action 3. Yes, I'm on the latest firmware

I only use this thing about once a week but it seems to happen almost every time. Just happened again which is why I decided to finally open a new thread
5-3 17:31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly provide us the following information for further investigation:

1. Camera Log.
2. Exact time and date when the issue occurred.
3. What did you operate before the problem occurred.

You may refer to this article to export the camera log of your DJI Osmo Action 3: https://repair.dji.com/help/cont ... ;paperDocType=paper
5-3 23:02
Use props
SomethingAzn
lvl.1
United States

Hi, I exported my log folder but not sure which file(s) you need. It's a bunch of different folders with files in each of them Also, where should I upload them to? I can't seem to dm files or upload them here
5-4 01:40
Use props
SomethingAzn
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-3 23:02
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly provide us the following information for further investigation:

1. Camera Log.

Ah, didn't see the Attach feature. They all seem to be .tar.gz.enc files and larger than the max file size though
5-4 15:50
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

SomethingAzn Posted at 5-4 15:50
Ah, didn't see the Attach feature. They all seem to be .tar.gz.enc files and larger than the max file size though

My apologies for that, SomethingAzn. Kindly click this LINK and it should work this time. Hope this helps.
5-6 01:32
Use props
SomethingAzn
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-6 01:32
My apologies for that, SomethingAzn. Kindly click this LINK  and it should work this time. Hope this helps.

I have exported my log files. Where do I upload them?
5-6 17:26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

SomethingAzn Posted at 5-6 17:26
I have exported my log files. Where do I upload them?

Thank you for your response. Send the logs to us via the Google Drive link also please be reminded of the exact time and date when the issue occurred and what did you operate before the problem occurred. Thank you.
5-11 02:58
Use props
SomethingAzn
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-11 02:58
Thank you for your response. Send the logs to us via the Google Drive link also please be reminded of the exact time and date when the issue occurred and what did you operate before the problem occurred. Thank you.

Thank you. I sent an email to support@dji.com. Is that the better place to follow up?
5-11 21:52
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

SomethingAzn Posted at 5-11 21:52
Thank you. I sent an email to . Is that the better place to follow up?

Thank you for your response. Since you already sent the file on our specific channel, our team will respond to you approximately 24-48 business hours after they receive the request. If you need further assistance, please let us know. Have a good one.
5-12 23:33
Use props
djiuser_ZjvN6bwam0KF
New
United States

Do you know if you can connect to Bluetooth devices to the DJI osmo action 4 like the remote and DJI mic
1 hour ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules