Nice sky...
5-4 06:27
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5395994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks, it was a weird cloud layer. First Shots with a new Mavic 3 testing it out. I bought it on Ebay.
5-4 07:34
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

That sky sure is an eye-catcher
5-4 13:42
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great shot Charles.    The color of that sky just above the horizon is absolutely gorgeous.  
5-4 14:26
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-4 14:26
Great shot Charles.    The color of that sky just above the horizon is absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks, Much Appreciated. That's a new Mavic 3 I tested out. I picked up a slightly used one on Ebay. for video and creative. I'm hoping this rounds out the collection for a while.
5-4 17:45
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Incredible Sky Charles.  
5-4 23:07
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

BetterBizTech Posted at 5-4 07:34
Thanks, it was a weird cloud layer. First Shots with a new Mavic 3 testing it out. I bought it on Ebay.

Hope it works well!
5-4 23:56
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 14312858 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Stunning capture
5-5 02:44
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Depp Posted at 5-4 23:56
Hope it works well!

Seems to fly beautifly. A little smoother than the Enterprise, due to softer props. The enterprise didn't transition well from turning to straight in video, and it didn't film in 4k 60. The enterprise is great for construction and mapping. I am hoping to get more cinematic work with the 3. I found one that was flown twice with batteries, case and charger at a great price. Even though I wasn't ready for it.
5-5 03:49
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 5-5 02:44
Stunning capture

Thanks, Much Appreciated.
5-5 03:51
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

BetterBizTech Posted at 5-4 17:45
Thanks, Much Appreciated. That's a new Mavic 3 I tested out. I picked up a slightly used one on Ebay. for video and creative. I'm hoping this rounds out the collection for a while.

You're most welcome Charles.  Wow, back to back M3 buys.  Glad you found a good used one.  So you also subscribe to the boys and their toys philosophy.  Except your toys are for commercial use and to make a living.  
5-5 04:33
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-5 04:33
You're most welcome Charles.  Wow, back to back M3 buys.  Glad you found a good used one.  So you also subscribe to the boys and their toys philosophy.  Except your toys are for commercial use and to make a living.

I really didn't want to buy this now. I bought the commercial drone and it got me lots of jobs, but lately not allot of creative work. I love that space. I am meeting with a large dronework company this week and I'm hoping that the new aquisition will get me more creative work. While I love the speed and efficiency of the M#E I wasn't happy with the video and shots it took. I believe it's purposely not cinematic. It shoots 4k 30 but not above 30fps andthe wide angle shots have vignetting that isn't acceptable. DJI says it makes for better maps and the pictures can be cropped with a setting. Anyway rather than fight it, I saw the Mavic 3 with batteries, charge, case and props for $1,600 and free shipping and said this may be the way to get what I need. It was flown twice and has DJI Refresh.
5-5 04:39
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 14312858 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BetterBizTech Posted at 5-5 03:51
Thanks, Much Appreciated.

My pleasure BBT
5-5 06:11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

BetterBizTech Posted at 5-5 04:39
I really didn't want to buy this now. I bought the commercial drone and it got me lots of jobs, but lately not allot of creative work. I love that space. I am meeting with a large dronework company this week and I'm hoping that the new aquisition will get me more creative work. While I love the speed and efficiency of the M#E I wasn't happy with the video and shots it took. I believe it's purposely not cinematic. It shoots 4k 30 but not above 30fps andthe wide angle shots have vignetting that isn't acceptable. DJI says it makes for better maps and the pictures can be cropped with a setting. Anyway rather than fight it, I saw the Mavic 3 with batteries, charge, case and props for $1,600 and free shipping and said this may be the way to get what I need. It was flown twice and has DJI Refresh.

Yeah, that was a really great find and buy Charles.  Hopefully, it opens even more opportunities for you.  
5-5 06:16
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-5 06:16
Yeah, that was a really great find and buy Charles.  Hopefully, it opens even more opportunities for you.

If not at least I will enjoy filming with it.
5-5 06:30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

BetterBizTech Posted at 5-5 06:30
If not at least I will enjoy filming with it.

That's true also but I'm sure it will come in handy for many uses and many that make you money.  
5-5 06:53
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-5 06:53
That's true also but I'm sure it will come in handy for many uses and many that make you money.

The funny thing is if you put all your drones in your profile people call you over pilots with lesser drones. I lost a job because someone thought my Air 2S couldn't get a video job done over a Mavic 3. The average person would never know the difference between a 20mp cropped sensor and and a 20 mp  micro 4/3 sensor on the internet. Maybe on the big screen. Anyway that's the silliness we are subject to.
5-5 07:19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

BetterBizTech Posted at 5-5 07:19
The funny thing is if you put all your drones in your profile people call you over pilots with lesser drones. I lost a job because someone thought my Air 2S couldn't get a video job done over a Mavic 3. The average person would never know the difference between a 20mp cropped sensor and and a 20 mp  micro 4/3 sensor on the internet. Maybe on the big screen. Anyway that's the silliness we are subject to.

Don't get me wrong I love my dual camera Air 3 but the camera on the Air 2S still remains superior.  That is such a great drone that I'm not going to get rid of it.  
5-5 07:52
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-5 07:52
Don't get me wrong I love my dual camera Air 3 but the camera on the Air 2S still remains superior.  That is such a great drone that I'm not going to get rid of it.

Of all the drones the Air 2S is my favorite goto drone. It's small enough not to attract attention, great sensor and powerful in wind. It's the perfect size.
5-5 08:28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

BetterBizTech Posted at 5-5 08:28
Of all the drones the Air 2S is my favorite goto drone. It's small enough not to attract attention, great sensor and powerful in wind. It's the perfect size.

I agree totally.  
5-5 08:44
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6260935 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Red sky - at night? Or in the morning? Nice glow along the horizon.
5-5 11:03
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 5-5 11:03
Red sky - at night? Or in the morning? Nice glow along the horizon.

It was about 5:30 pm.
5-5 14:22
Use props
Codgerzh2
First Officer
Flight distance : 15567815 ft
United Kingdom

Amazing sky lovely shot
5-5 21:55
Use props
Blériot53
Captain