goggles 3 SD card insertion very difficult!?
171 6 5-5 05:16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Plasmo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17907 ft
United States

Is it just me, or is placing the microSD card into the Goggles 3 slot very difficult?
I'm assuming like the drone the card needs to be pushed in "upside down" with contacts facing up right?
I think I got it pushed all the way in, but now, my fingernails can't get the card out!

Is it like this for everyone or am I doing something wrong here ?
5-5 05:16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The SD card should be inserted on the same side as the SD card symbol on the goggles:

If the SD card is stuck, we suggest sending it back to DJI for checking. You may submit a repair request here (https://www.dji.com/global/support). The warranty can be applied depending on the assessment's outcome, including your unit's warranty period. Have a nice day.
5-8 03:17
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 89751 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

i had the same "issue"
pushed it in with a BIT more force.
after that it seemded to go a bit better, so no problem
5-8 03:45
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 984478 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

You don't pull the card out with your fingernails, you push it in again to eject.
5-8 04:57
Use props
Plasmo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17907 ft
United States

Thanks for your the replies.  I ended up using the edge of another micro sd card to be able to push the card back out.  My fingernails are too short!
5-8 05:01
Use props
Jako Bergson
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1569652 ft
Estonia

Plasmo Posted at 5-8 05:01
Thanks for your the replies.  I ended up using the edge of another micro sd card to be able to push the card back out.  My fingernails are too short!

Same here, using another micro SD card...
5-9 04:03
Use props
fansd22f8e1e
New

Hong Kong

yes, it is tricky to get it out. My method is to use the corner of another microSD to press of the one already in the slot. This works for me.
5-9 23:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules