Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flojo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42175 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello!

Someone mentioned (and also in a teardown video someone assumed) that the antennas in the Avata 2 are in the prop frame at the round edges, where the plastic is bigger.

1. Does anybody know if this is true?
2. Does anybody know anything about signal reduction when using plastic or rubber bumpers on the prop frame?

For the Avata 1 there were bumpers available, but the antennas were not in the frame - at least as far as I know. I was just wondering if it is even possible or advisable to put some plastic or rubber guards around the frame, when the antennas are at that place now with the Avata 2. Do you think it will make a huge difference in signal strength?

I am a beginner and want to protect the drone as best as I can. It also would give me some secure feeling. I have Care Refresh, but would rather still take as much care as possible.

I could live with a little bit of signal reduction, but if it is really not advisable, would be a foam okay? I have one which sticks really good on one side and is removable without adhesive.

Thank you in advance!

5-6 01:54
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

In the teardown on Mads live stream it looks like the antenna is in the hoops.   but if you getting bumpers like the ones Original dobo sells you wont have an issue,  he's sold loads of those and theres no complaints about the signal.

5-6 04:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules