DJI Support does not support
163 17 5-6 07:36
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eaguilera40
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2542887 ft
United States

I wanted to share my story about my DJI goggles 2. My goggles have been replaced 2 times under warranty. Both times it the whole processs from start to finish took 2 weeks. This might not be an issue for the normal recreational user but for me I make a living using these goggles. So every time I need to send them I for the exact same issue i cannot make money to support my family. The issue with the goggles is the same all 3 times. The right lens produce spots under the glass that become worse and worse. What is strange it’s always the right lens. This must be a design flaw. And now the 3rd pair has started to do the same thing. It’s not acceptable and DJI has the same solution. Send them in and be without them for 2 weeks. Come on. If a DJI supervisor is willing to look at my case and provide a better solution please contact me. If it’s going to be the same solution just don’t waist my time. Thanks
5-6 07:36
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We understand the frustration and inconvenience you've experienced with your DJI Goggles 2. We genuinely and sincerely apologize for the recurring issue you've faced and how it affects your work. To address your concerns, we'd like to escalate your case to our relevant department for further review to see if there might be an alternative solution to expedite the process or provide a more suitable resolution. Please kindly provide the recent DJI repair or replacement case number as well as a DJI ticket number for us to better check. Rest assured, we are committed to finding a more sustainable resolution for you. We appreciate your cooperation.
5-6 12:51
Use props
Eaguilera40
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 5-6 12:51
We understand the frustration and inconvenience you've experienced with your DJI Goggles 2. We genuinely and sincerely apologize for the recurring issue you've faced and how it affects your work. To address your concerns, we'd like to escalate your case to our relevant department for further review to see if there might be an alternative solution to expedite the process or provide a more suitable resolution. Please kindly provide the recent DJI repair or replacement case number as well as a DJI ticket number for us to better check. Rest assured, we are committed to finding a more sustainable resolution for you. We appreciate your cooperation.

Here is the serial number of my goggles. 4JE7L1 D001 G00B. You can contact me by calling but please only if the solution doesn’t involve me sending them in. I cannot wait for 2 weeks again for the 3rd time.
5-6 13:10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Eaguilera40@me.coM Posted at 5-6 13:10
Here is the serial number of my goggles. 4JE7L1 D001 G00B. You can contact me by calling but please only if the solution doesn’t involve me sending them in. I cannot wait for 2 weeks again for the 3rd time.

Thank you for your fast response. I understand that you requested to be contacted via phone call. In order to arrange the call, could you please verify your correct contact information and send it to me via PM? Thank you for your support and understanding.

Full Name: 
Phone Number: 
Email Address: 
Product: DJI Goggles 2
5-6 15:16
Use props
Eaguilera40
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 5-6 15:16
Thank you for your fast response. I understand that you requested to be contacted via phone call. In order to arrange the call, could you please verify your correct contact information and send it to me via PM? Thank you for your support and understanding.

Full Name:

E*** A*******
ea*********@me.com
30*****57
5-6 15:27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you for the details provided. We will forward to our relevant team to further follow, thanks.

*In order to protect your privacy, the provided information has been covered.
5-6 17:08
Use props
Eaguilera40
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 5-6 17:08
Thank you for the details provided. We will forward to our relevant team to further follow, thanks.

*In order to protect your privacy, the provided information has been covered.

How disappointing the outcome of this.
DJI AVATA purchased Aug 2022
Goggles 2 replaced for spots on lens Aug 2023
Goggles 2 replaced for spots again on Sep 2023
Goggles 2 have the same issue again and now DJI says they are out of warranty and they will be willing to discount the repair.

I cannot believe how DJI has treated me as a customer.
5-7 01:07
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Eaguilera40@me.coM Posted at 5-7 01:07
How disappointing the outcome of this.
DJI AVATA purchased Aug 2022
Goggles 2 replaced for spots on lens Aug 2023

Hi there, after checking, currently your product is no longer under warranty, so we regret to inform you that we are unable to offer free service. However, we found your case has been handled by our management team and they have been working diligently to find a solution for you. If you are satisfied with the offer presented to you, please reply to the email so that our team could help you to further follow. Thank you for your understanding.
5-7 05:09
Use props
Eaguilera40
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 5-7 05:09
Hi there, after checking, currently your product is no longer under warranty, so we regret to inform you that we are unable to offer free service. However, we found your case has been handled by our management team and they have been working diligently to find a solution for you. If you are satisfied with the offer presented to you, please reply to the email so that our team could help you to further follow. Thank you for your understanding.

There solution is a paid solution and that is not fair to me. This is the same failure 3 times in a row. I would completely understand if this was something new. It is not. Whatever I understand now how DJI treats their customer
5-7 05:12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Eaguilera40@me.coM Posted at 5-7 05:12
There solution is a paid solution and that is not fair to me. This is the same failure 3 times in a row. I would completely understand if this was something new. It is not. Whatever I understand now how DJI treats their customer

We apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced, and we understand your frustration. Please know that we have already escalated your concern to our relevant team and will ensure that they thoroughly investigate the recurring problem you've encountered. While we cannot make any promises, we will do our best to find a suitable solution for you. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we assure you that we take customer satisfaction seriously. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
5-7 12:59
Use props
Eaguilera40
lvl.2
United States

So after being patient and leaving my email and phone available for DJI to try and do all they can I get an email this morning saying the same thing. No warranty no free service for an issue that is happening to multiple goggles and multiple people all over the industry.

I am so disappointed with this entire situation with DJI support. I will share this story to everyone I know because this should have not happened to me.
5-8 02:04
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Eaguilera40@me.coM Posted at 5-8 02:04
So after being patient and leaving my email and phone available for DJI to try and do all they can I get an email this morning saying the same thing. No warranty no free service for an issue that is happening to multiple goggles and multiple people all over the industry.

I am so disappointed with this entire situation with DJI support. I will share this story to everyone I know because this should have not happened to me.

Hi there, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will forward your feedback to the corresponding team and ask our team to deal with this issue ASAP. Please wait for the email update patiently.
5-9 02:00
Use props
Eaguilera40
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-9 02:00
Hi there, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will forward your feedback to the corresponding team and ask our team to deal with this issue ASAP. Please wait for the email update patiently.

It’s probably a waist of time. DJI wants to charge me for this issue and I refuse. This is an issue that is happening to multiple people and also has happened to now 3 pairs of goggles 2 that were replaced and now  is happening to the last replacement pair that was last sent to me. Now that they are out of warranty it’s very easy for DJI to say you need to pay and it’s wrong. The correct thing to do for your customer is the following.

1. A one time exception should be made seeing this is the same failed part 3 times in a row.

2. Replaced with a brand new pair.

But for DJI to ask me to pay for an issue that has happened 3 times in a row is the worst customer experience I have ever seen from a company as large as DJi
5-9 02:07
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Eaguilera40@me.coM Posted at 5-9 02:07
It’s probably a waist of time. DJI wants to charge me for this issue and I refuse. This is an issue that is happening to multiple people and also has happened to now 3 pairs of goggles 2 that were replaced and now  is happening to the last replacement pair that was last sent to me. Now that they are out of warranty it’s very easy for DJI to say you need to pay and it’s wrong. The correct thing to do for your customer is the following.

1. A one time exception should be made seeing this is the same failed part 3 times in a row.

Hi, there. We deeply apologize for the issues you have encountered while using DJI products. We found our management team has handled your case and they have given you the solution, please reply to the email so that our team can help you to further follow. We appreciate your understanding.
5-9 02:56
Use props
Eaguilera40
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-9 02:56
Hi, there. We deeply apologize for the issues you have encountered while using DJI products. We found our management team has handled your case and they have given you the solution, please reply to the email so that our team can help you to further follow. We appreciate your understanding.

Solution?

The solution is for your customer to pay for a quality issue that is DJI manufactured problem. Then provide a 90 day warranty for it to happen again. This is a manufactured flaw in the goggles 2. I should not be responsible for this seeing it has failed 3 times on the same right side lens and it’s the same failure all 3 times. This is not user abuse or anything I have done.
5-9 03:00
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Eaguilera40@me.coM Posted at 5-9 03:00
Solution?

The solution is for your customer to pay for a quality issue that is DJI manufactured problem. Then provide a 90 day warranty for it to happen again. This is a manufactured flaw in the goggles 2. I should not be responsible for this seeing it has failed 3 times on the same right side lens and it’s the same failure all 3 times. This is not user abuse or anything I have done.

Hi, there. I'm sorry to read about this and if the solution did not meet your expectations. We understand what you are feeling, however, since the DJI Product is outside of the service guarantee period, we can no longer claim its regular warranty benefits and the solution offered in the email is the available option we have. Since the concern is being handled by our management team, on our end, we'll relay your feedback and concern to our designated team. Thank you.
5-9 12:41
Use props
Eaguilera40
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 5-9 12:41
Hi, there. I'm sorry to read about this and if the solution did not meet your expectations. We understand what you are feeling, however, since the DJI Product is outside of the service guarantee period, we can no longer claim its regular warranty benefits and the solution offered in the email is the available option we have. Since the concern is being handled by our management team, on our end, we'll relay your feedback and concern to our designated team. Thank you.

Yeah DJI should really look into this seeing your product has failed for me 3 times in a row and now DJI will not support me  

Unbelievable
5-9 13:27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Eaguilera40@me.coM Posted at 5-9 13:27
Yeah DJI should really look into this seeing your product has failed for me 3 times in a row and now DJI will not support me  

Unbelievable

We understand your frustration, and I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience you've experienced. While we understand your concern, please know that the solution provided by our management team is based on our existing policies regarding service guarantee periods and warranty benefits. We sincerely apologize if this does not meet your expectations. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and I assure you that we will relay your concerns to our designated team. Thank you for your understanding.
5-9 16:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules