OM 6 vs Samsung S24 Ultra
200 3 5-6 08:14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
P.Hansen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1649491 ft
Denmark

Hej er der nogen planer om at åbne op for 4K 60 fps i mimo appen ?
5-6 08:14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, P.Hansen. Thank you for reaching out. We apologize for the inconvenience. We currently don't have information about this as this is due to the opening restrictions of some Android mobile phone systems and third-party interfaces. DJI OM Series is only compatible with some mobile phone models that have a high frame rate (60 fps) recording function. But I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
5-6 22:52
Use props
Sacha1
New

United Kingdom

I cant seem to start a new thread so apologies for jumping on this one. I want to buy a Osmo Mobile 6 but my phone is a Samsung A53 which is not listed as a supported device. Has anyone bought a Mobile 6 and used it with an A53. Having finally decided this is the right gimbal to buy, I dont want to have to mess around and try and get a different phone!
5-8 05:19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sacha1 Posted at 5-8 05:19
I cant seem to start a new thread so apologies for jumping on this one. I want to buy a Osmo Mobile 6 but my phone is a Samsung A53 which is not listed as a supported device. Has anyone bought a Mobile 6 and used it with an A53. Having finally decided this is the right gimbal to buy, I dont want to have to mess around and try and get a different phone!

Hi there. We apologize for the inconvenience. As your mobile phone’s dimensions and weight do not meet the gimbal’s payload requirements It is either too heavy, thick, light, or wide (to be selected based on “Note”). This may affect the gimbal’s stabilization. In addition, we have not tested your mobile phone’s software compatibility with DJI Mimo. When your mobile phone is being used with DJI Mimo, unknown issues may occur. We appreciate your understanding and support.
5-9 00:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules