RC Fly App still 1.13.1
191 5 5-6 23:10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dito888
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2200919 ft
Germany

Hi, why the Fly App version on the RC is still 1.13.1 and not 1.13.2 like on the iPhone ?When i try to update my RC, the message no firmware available is shown.

5-6 23:10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, dito888. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI app version on the DJI official website is usually aimed at mobile devices (Using a mobile phone with normal RC). If there are many problems in the use of mobile devices with the DJI app recently, the app version will be directly updated on the official website to fix the problems on the mobile device side. Since this problem only occurs on mobile devices, it does not affect customers who use RC with built-in screens, so there will be an inconsistent app version, which is normal.
5-6 23:20
Use props
dito888
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2200919 ft
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-6 23:20
Hi, dito888. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI app version on the DJI official website is usually aimed at mobile devices (Using a mobile phone with normal RC). If there are many problems in the use of mobile devices with the DJI app recently, the app version will be directly updated on the official website to fix the problems on the mobile device side. Since this problem only occurs on mobile devices, it does not affect customers who use RC with built-in screens, so there will be an inconsistent app version, which is normal.

Thanks for your fast answer
5-6 23:21
Use props
fans6ed5f058
lvl.2
Flight distance : 438940 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-6 23:20
Hi, dito888. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI app version on the DJI official website is usually aimed at mobile devices (Using a mobile phone with normal RC). If there are many problems in the use of mobile devices with the DJI app recently, the app version will be directly updated on the official website to fix the problems on the mobile device side. Since this problem only occurs on mobile devices, it does not affect customers who use RC with built-in screens, so there will be an inconsistent app version, which is normal.

My air3/rc 2 is still on 1.13.0. Last time I few I had several bogus warnings and also quit back to the initial screen requiring me to click on the "go fly" button to resume my flight.

I am reluctant to fly my air 3 until there is a stable DJI Fly app
5-7 05:09
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

dito888 Posted at 5-6 23:21
Thanks for your fast answer

You're most welcome, dito888. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.
5-8 07:59
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans6ed5f058 Posted at 5-7 05:09
My air3/rc 2 is still on 1.13.0. Last time I few I had several bogus warnings and also quit back to the initial screen requiring me to click on the "go fly" button to resume my flight.

I am reluctant to fly my air 3 until there is a stable DJI Fly app

Hi, fans6ed5f058. Thank you for reaching out. Were you able to screenshot the warnings you mentioned for us to further check?
5-9 04:11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules