148 3 5-7 11:45
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd17af852
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1590955 ft
  • >>>
United States

New to the Avata but have unlocked Geo zones based on FAA waivers many times with Maverick series. I know that I'm supposed to be hooking the goggles to the smart phone and the fly app, etc., etc. but once I have an approval on the DJI site how do I to move that waiver to the Avata 2. Lots of info on how to do it with goggles 2, and Avata 1 but haven't seen anything on Avata 2  yet.

Thanks
5-7 11:45
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Page 28 covers the unlocking process - https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.0_en.pdf
5-8 02:03
Use props
fansd17af852
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1590955 ft
  • >>>
United States

Actually, no it doesn’t. It only covers part of it and that’s the part that everyone knows you get the FAA approval, you go to the Fleye safe, you make sure you get your email saying you’ve been approved etc. etc. etc. but using the goggles to make sure you’re signed in that you activate The waiver and upload it to your aircraft, etc. is not anywhere on page 20 manual. That said I did figure it out.
5-8 14:24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. You may click this LINK for guidance on how to properly unlock a Geo Zone on your DJI Drone. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a good one!
5-9 01:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules