193 10 5-7 19:57
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GregSE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29985256 ft
United States

Hi to all DJI drone users,

Here is my experience. I first tested ActiveTrack in July of 2022, when I got it, with all very positive exparience. I even posted video about it on YT. (     )  And I wanted to use it again couple weeks ago. This time though my drone crashed twice. First it hit the contrete bridge while folowing me on a bicycle, which was very strange since there was no wind, nor hidden wires, flying forward. Drone fell ,but was OK without any visible signs of damage. Unfortunately for me I forgot to record it (:, So I used ActiveTrack again, andI recorded everything. Drone followed me on a bicycle path  - very nicely ! - then I put it in challenging test where it has followed me - very slowly thru pretty dense forest path. And it lost me - so it hovered behind the branches. I was walking my bike back to recover it but, the drone suddenly moved forward hiting the branches and fell with broken gimbal. Everything has been recorded in 4k.
So I sent it to DJI for reparing - I Have DJI Care Express insurance. And then my bad experience with DJI Support started. After analyzing data they concluded that that was MY fault, because I touched the contoller during drone's hovering resulting drone to hit the tree. So I sent them "eye witness account" video from the last 60 seconds of that flight showing me holding my bike while backing up to see my drone. But nobody bothered to watch it - or nobody cared to know the truth - the final statement they sent me blamed me only.  I gave up ! No time fighting with lawyers. And besides - all the fight was about $65 ( because of my "fault" ) I had to send them for replacement drone.
I am guessing now but, it looks for me that DJI has many crashed drones to repair...

Fly safely and have fun...
Gregory

5-7 19:57
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we managed to find your case number through your forum account and we noticed that your Mini 3 Pro case has been finished and the replacement has shipped out. May I ask if you've received the replacement?
5-7 20:07
Use props
GregSE
lvl.2
Canada

Yes, I received replacement , case closed...for DJI  
5-8 18:26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

GregSE Posted at 5-8 18:26
Yes, I received replacement , case closed...for DJI

OK. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
5-8 18:48
Use props
GregSE
lvl.2
Canada

Yes Susan, I have more questions, thank you very much...
In DJI Care Refresh Terms of Service says :" At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers in the U.S., Canada, Macao, EU countries, the UK, Switzerland, Norway, Australia, Mexico, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea and Mainland China.  So my question is : I am a customer living in Canada and traveling to Jamaica. Is my DJI Care Refresh valid in Jamaica?
thank you
Gregory
5-8 19:26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

GregSE Posted at 5-8 19:26
Yes Susan, I have more questions, thank you very much...
In DJI Care Refresh Terms of Service says :" At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers in the U.S., Canada, Macao, EU countries, the UK, Switzerland, Norway, Australia, Mexico, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea and Mainland China.  So my question is : I am a customer living in Canada and traveling to Jamaica. Is my DJI Care Refresh valid in Jamaica?
thank you

Hello. If Jamaica is not included in the DJI Care Refresh terms of service, DJI Care Refresh cannot be used.
5-8 19:57
Use props
GregSE
lvl.2
Canada

well. it DOESN'T clearly says that, Susan ! Where did you find that?
5-8 20:17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

GregSE Posted at 5-8 20:17
well. it DOESN'T clearly says that, Susan ! Where did you find that?

Hello.You can refer to our official website link: https://www.dji.com/uk/support/service/djicare-refresh/faq
5-8 22:20
Use props
fansa5cb9b3c
New
Flight distance : 1466634 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-7 20:07
Hi there, we managed to find your case number through your forum account and we noticed that your Mini 3 Pro case has been finished and the replacement has shipped out. May I ask if you've received the replacement?

Hello, My DJI Pocket 3 was stolen. the item registered to my email. I still have serial number , retail box and all remaining accessories.

Thieves stole my camera Backpack on DB train and ran off with all my Camera + Lens memory cards and my Pocket 3 stored in the Camera Backpack.

Possibility to find new user using my Pocket 3?
5-11 06:51
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

fansa5cb9b3c Posted at 5-11 06:51
Hello, My DJI Pocket 3 was stolen. the item registered to my email. I still have serial number , retail box and all remaining accessories.

Thieves stole my camera Backpack on DB train and ran off with all my Camera + Lens memory cards and my Pocket 3 stored in the Camera Backpack.

You need to contact support and open a request. This is a forum, you won't get an exact answer here.
5-11 07:46
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansa5cb9b3c Posted at 5-11 06:51

Thieves stole my camera Backpack on DB train and ran off with all my Camera + Lens memory cards and my Pocket 3 stored in the Camera Backpack.

Hello. We absolutely understand how you feel. To protect your data security and privacy interests, we will not and cannot position the device in real time. Please first contact your local police. If you need any help when reporting the case to the security authorities, please contact us at any time. We will do our best to provide relevant assistance. Meanwhile, please provide the device's serial number to us so that we can contact you if the stolen device is sent back for repair.
5-11 17:22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules