Help. Signal los. Ayuda perdida de señal
2862 10 2017-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9vxEX6e
New
Flight distance : 358 ft
Chile

My drone was 1 kilometer before. And now it only reaches about 30 meters and the signal is lost and the way back home begins. Apparently he has a problem with the transmission. I already tried all firmware etc. There is no solution. Will the transmission voltage problem? Is this a problem with the Control ?. I already buy other antennas and the result is the same. Any experienced who has solved this ?.

Mi drone antes llegaba a 1 kilómetro. Y ahora solo alcanza unos 30 metros y se pierde la señal y comienza el modo vuelta a casa. Por lo visto tiene un problema en la transmisión. Ya probé de todo firmware etc. No hay solución. Será problema de voltaje de la transmisión?.Sera problema con el Control?. Ya compre otras antenas y el resultado es el mismo. Algún experimentado que haya solucionado esto?.
2017-11-26
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

First question:What firm ware is on the copter system and what Go app version is on your mobile?
2nd questionid you log in again to DJI´s server in the app?
2017-11-27
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Try Reinstall the app , Intenta reinstalar la aplicacion a ver si se soluciona ;)
2017-11-27
Use props
djiuser_9vxEX6e
New
Flight distance : 358 ft
Chile

I currently have the latest version. 1.9.20. I already tried the others and there are no results. Also try to uninstall and reinstall from 0 and there are no results. Help me I'm desperate   
Screenshot_20171127-151653.png
Screenshot_20171127-151653.png
2017-11-27
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

¿era el problema la distancia?  ¿Te ha pasado despues de actualizar firmware ? Was the problem the distance? Did it happen after updating firmware?
2017-11-27
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

djiuser_9vxEX6e Posted at 2017-11-27 10:23
I currently have the latest version. 1.9.20. I already tried the others and there are no results. Also try to uninstall and reinstall from 0 and there are no results. Help me I'm desperate

hay gente con el mismo problema que ha tenido que volver a la version anterior del firmware , no es un problema tuyo ni de tu drone, es de Dji Y sus desarrolladores

there are people with the same problem that has had to return to the previous version of the firmware, it is not a problem of yours or of your drone, it is from Dji and its developers
2017-11-27
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Did you log in to theDJI server via app again yet?
2017-11-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

djiuser_9vxEX6e Posted at 2017-11-27 10:23

Hi, sir. What is the error message in your app? Please check the connection of your camera. Just to verify, Did you try to change a place to fly your drone? Please ensure that there is no interference around your drone. Also, you can try to change a USB cable and a mobile device for further check.
2017-12-2
Use props
FedePty
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125801 ft

Panama

Estoy teniendo el mismo problema con mi DJI Avata. Por favor si pudiste solucionar dejame un mensaje.
4-8 13:10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

FedePty Posted at 4-8 13:10
Estoy teniendo el mismo problema con mi DJI Avata. Por favor si pudiste solucionar dejame un mensaje.

Hi, FedePty. Usually, the image transmission distance is short mainly due to the following reasons, please refer to the following ways to troubleshoot:
1. Check whether the flight distance is within the maximum transmission distance range, if it exceeds the maximum range, it may be abnormal or disconnected long-distance signal transmission. https://www.dji.com/avata/specs
2. Ensure that the aircraft, remote control, and goggles firmware versions are all the latest versions. If not, please update first them first. https://support.dji.com/help/con ... ;paperDocType=paper
3. Please check whether the flight environment is open and clear, and whether there is any interference (such as a communication base station, a transmission line tower, and so on).  For DJI AVATA/FPV, please make sure that the image transmission band is set to auto mode or 40Mhz to obtain the best image transmission signal.
4. Check the position of the remote controller. point the remote control in the direction of the aircraft to reduce the communication distance.  Please make sure the goggle antenna is well mounted and unfolded, and check whether the goggles antenna is damaged. If it is damaged, it needs to be replaced.

5. Make sure that you face the aircraft and that there is no obstacle between the remote controller and the aircraft. (Avoid shortening the communication distance due to obstruction)
The influence of obstruction on the image transmission signal is similar to that of other wireless signals. For example, the signal of domestic routers will be greatly weakened after passing through a wall. The radio signal will attenuate during airborne transmission. A common roadside camphor tree crown can attenuate the signal by about half of the image transmission distance. Dense trees or a reinforced concrete wall can attenuate the signal by about 1/32 of the image transmission distance. Hence, please check the surrounding flight environment to eliminate signal attenuation due to blockage as much as possible.
I hope this helps. Please keep us posted. Have a nice day.
4-8 22:39
Use props
FedePty
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125801 ft

Panama

Estimado
Lo he volado en una zona abierta totalmente. En esa misma zona, antes de actualizar el firmware, podía llevarlo a 1000 metros de distancia y no había ningún problema. Ahora lo alejo y ya a 200 metros me figura perdida de señal. No se ya que probar.
4-9 18:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules