Dji Goggles 2 Locked
352 0 2023-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans49ee8525
New

Germany

Dear Dji Developers,

i am a huge fan of all you Products and own a lot of your drones and acessoires, but there is one thing i really dont get. Why are you so protective of who uses your product in what way. The best example is the Dji Goggles 2 there is absolutely no reason to make it so difficult to use them as lets say a vr headset for your PC or Phone. I understand the benefits of a closed system as it forces customers to buy more of your stuff a valid argument from the money earning perspective. But here are the reasons that speak against it.

1. Your other Products like the O3 Air unit already is the best on the market so there is no reason to force anyone into it since customers will get it anyway.

2. You loose many diy customers that want to tinker for example with small analog drones etc.

3. You could market your goggles as VR Goggles to people who want to use them with their PC for games simulators etc.

I fully understand the reasons for locking your system but in this case i am convinced that it would be in your intrest (especially from the fiancial standpoint) to make them more open so customers can use your awsome product the way the want to.
2023-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules