Battery
479 1 2023-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David Legrand
New

France

Dear all,

I bought a few years ago an Osmo Mobile 4. I am very satisfied with it.

A few months ago, I needed a second stabilazer, I bought an Osmo Mobile 6. From day 1, I had the stange feeling that the battery is going low after 1 hour sometimes a little bit more.

On top of this, sometimes, the arm suddenly stop holding the mobile, I need to click twice on the switch button to come back to the initial position.

Should I send it back to the support ?

Best regards

David

2023-6-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, David. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm the total battery life you're getting from using the Osmo Mobile 6? Also, what are your mobile device model and total weight, and what functions are you using with the Osmo Mobile 6? The tested operating time is approx. 6 hours and 24 minutes (measured under ideal conditions with the gimbal fully balanced). Please test the use of time in accordance with our test methods. For the gimbal issue, please try the steps below:
1. Make sure that the DJI OM magnetic phone clamp is attached at about the center of the mobile phone to avoid the center deviation being too large. Attach the clamp to the magnetic dot on the gimbal to ensure that the magnetic phone clamp is in place.

2. Make sure the Osmo Mobile 6 and DJI Mimo App is the latest version.
3. Check whether your mobile phone is connected to other devices. Check whether the weight is within the recommended weight range on the Specifications page of DJI's official website.
4. Check whether the gimbal has been activated or the updating has failed (If the updating fails, please re-update the gimbal).
5. Check whether the M button has been pressed three times to enter Sleep mode (Press any button to exit Sleep mode).
6. Check whether the gimbal battery level is sufficient.
7. Check whether the gimbal reaches the endpoint or whether the gimbal becomes powerless after manual movement.
8. Please remove the mobile device, and then turn on the Osmo Mobile 6, and press twice trigger button to see if the roll axis vibrates. If not, please send it back to us for testing.
2023-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules