Inquiry Regarding Osmo Mobile 6 Compatibility with the Latest iPhone
359 5 3-4 01:18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steve Matthew
lvl.1

Pakistan

Greetings DJI community,

I trust everyone is having a great day. Recently, I upgraded to the iPhone Pro Max 15, which comes with the latest features, including an advanced spatial vision mode for shooting videos. As a dedicated user of the Osmo Mobile 6, I've always appreciated its gimbal stabilization capabilities for creating smooth and professional videos.

I'm reaching out to inquire about the compatibility of the Osmo Mobile 6 with the new features of the iPhone Pro Max 15. Specifically, does the Osmo Mobile 6 support the spatial vision mode for video capture? I've checked the Mimo App but couldn't find any information related to this.

If any members of our community have experience or information regarding this compatibility, your insights would be invaluable. Additionally, if there are any firmware updates or settings adjustments needed, I would greatly appreciate any guidance you can provide.

Thank you all for your time and assistance!
3-4 01:18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Steve Matthew. Thank you for reaching out and for being a dedicated user of Osmo Mobile 6. Let me confirm this with our relevant team. I'll get back to you once we receive an update.
3-4 19:37
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thank you for patiently waiting, Steve Matthew. We have confirmed that the new function - advanced spatial vision mode cannot be used with the Mimo App. But you may use the Osmo Mobile 6 without the Mimo App, which means that you can use the Osmo Mobile 6 as a stabilizer and use the original camera app for shooting. Hope this helps.
3-7 05:17
Use props
AlexBacki
lvl.1

Ukraine

interesting
3-7 10:44
Use props
Steve Matthew
lvl.1

Pakistan

Thankyou for taking out time and letting me know
3-12 01:52
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Steve Matthew Posted at 3-12 01:52
Thankyou for taking out time and letting me know

You are most welcome, Steve. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your valued support!
3-16 23:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules