Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JWatty68
lvl.1
Flight distance : 904678 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi all,

I have the option set to record backup audio.  This is so I have a stereo recording which I can use as well as the mic 2 recording if the wind noise doesn't get too bad.

So I can see that DJI has helpfully give filenames to the backup audio to match the video filenames.  I dragged the audio clips into the timeline below the video clips but I have found that the audio does not sync with the video.  I perfectly line up the first audio file, but by the end of the project the audio no longer lines up.  It seems that each audio file is a slightly different length to the video files - so once you have a few, they go progressively further out of sync.

Has anyone else experienced this?  Maybe I'm doing something wrong!

Thanks
5-14 01:18
Use props
JWatty68
lvl.1
Flight distance : 904678 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

To reply to myself...  I've found that the first frame of audio from the backup files is missing.  This means that each individual clip has to be lined up and it is not possible to drag all the audio files into the timeline and have them work.
5-15 01:12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, JWatty68. Thank you for reaching out. For further analysis, please provide the following information:
1. DJI MIC 2 TX Internal Recording File.
2. Original video footage filmed by the camera.
3. Please record a video demonstration of how the audio and video synchronization.
4. Will the problem ever happen again?

Once the required information are completed, please upload them to a shareable link like Google Drive or DropBox and send the link here. We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
5-19 07:51
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-19 07:51
Hi, JWatty68. Thank you for reaching out. For further analysis, please provide the following information:
1. DJI MIC 2 TX Internal Recording File.
2. Original video footage filmed by the camera.

I will be interested to know the resolution to this anomaly. Thanks.
5-21 10:01
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Psoon Posted at 5-21 10:01
I will be interested to know the resolution to this anomaly. Thanks.

Hi there. We haven't received the required details for analysis. If you are experiencing the same issue, please provide the information above. Thank you.
5-23 07:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules