registration C1 Air 2s
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
arajnak
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29662 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hi, a firmware/sw update containing support for C1 has been launched on 12:th of April 2024. Using the updated DJI Fly app, you can now apply for the stickers for your drone, which is the first step towards approval. Check YouTube for steeply step instructions.
4-13 20:17
Use props
dji lonix
lvl.3
Flight distance : 136932 ft
Germany

djiuser_Z8UEdaLTrVXY Posted at 4-13 13:06
Thanx. But it lt doesent work. Croatia is last maybe to inplement registration numbers. So i will wait few days. I hope it will work.  Thax to dji to give us C1 markings.  So much thank you .

Check if the latest version of the DJI Fly app (v1.13.0) is installed.
4-13 22:50
Use props
pere_gb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3361411 ft
Finland

djiuser_Z8UEdaLTrVXY Posted at 4-13 13:06
Thanx. But it lt doesent work. Croatia is last maybe to inplement registration numbers. So i will wait few days. I hope it will work.  Thax to dji to give us C1 markings.  So much thank you .

I was having the same problem, make sure you include the 3 secret numbers at the end, separated with a dash like -xxx. There should be something so you get what these numbers are in your case, I'm not registered in Croatia so I don't know the details of how to see these numbers, there is maybe some button you can access those or something.
4-13 23:40
Use props
djiuser_Z8UEdaLTrVXY
lvl.1
Croatia

dji lonix Posted at 4-13 22:50
Check if the latest version of the DJI Fly app (v1.13.0) is installed.

Everything is up to date.
4-14 00:16
Use props
djiuser_Z8UEdaLTrVXY
lvl.1
Croatia

DJI Diana Posted at 4-13 15:19
Sorry to hear about that. Could you please share to us the error prompt you encountered during the application? We look forward to helping you with that.
There is no error. Just do not recognize my code. I enter everything HRV3c6c7b and so on and in the end-345 example . So it say wrong format . I tryed  small lethers, big , i think you do not have croatian registration number in database.  I tryed language on laptop and adress on my profile and on the app. Nothing has changed. Still can not be recognized.
Screenshot_20240414_102831.jpg
4-14 00:24
Use props
Pietro G.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 219990 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 4-13 10:17
Hi there. No worries, thanks for the inquiry. Kindly upload the photos of your drone with the label on it to the [DJI Fly App > Profile > Service  > Cx Label Request]. Note that the screen-equipped remote control does not support image uploads. Kindly use the DJI Fly app on your mobile device or DJI service Portal for image uploads instead. Your final document will appear in the Fly app-service-Cx label Request or login DJI Service Portal within 3 working days. Download it. Keep it with you when flying. That's it!. Hope that information helps.

Thank you so much for your precious support.
One last question: I might find myself out of the home for work when the labels arrive.. What happens if I am unable to send the photos within three days of their arrival?
4-14 00:27
Use props
DGMercadal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 638665 ft
Spain

djiuser_Z8UEdaLTrVXY Posted at 4-14 00:24
There is no error. Just do not recognize my code. I enter everything HRV3c6c7b and so on and in the end-345 example . So it say wrong format . I tryed  small lethers, big , i think you do not have croatian registration number in database.  I tryed language on laptop and adress on my profile and on the app. Nothing has changed. Still can not be recognized.[Image]

Are you just adding three random numbers to your operator ID? You should find your three digits on the local aviation authorities web where you get the operator ID. In my case they were letters, not numbers. I guess that they are a kind of check digits to validate that the number is correct… Just guessing.
4-14 00:47
Use props
eclipsek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 221952 ft
Poland

DJI Diana Posted at 4-13 15:10
HI there. Thanks for your inquiry. Based on your Forum drone avatar, you're using a DJI Mini 2 SE. If yes, We are sorry that the model does not meet the requirements of C1 regulations and cannot obtain C1 label. Thank you for your understanding.

No I am not talking about the mini 2 se, I have spoken to one of your forum mods but all I've heard is silence from them. I am talking about the C1 certification in the UK for the air 2s drone, since this is the topic of discussion.
4-14 01:46
Use props
djiuser_Z8UEdaLTrVXY
lvl.1
Croatia

DGMercadal Posted at 4-14 00:47
Are you just adding three random numbers to your operator ID? You should find your three digits on the local aviation authorities web where you get the operator ID. In my case they were letters, not numbers. I guess that they are a kind of check digits to validate that the number is correct… Just guessing.

It is not random number.  I have paper that reg number and 3 in the end.  I heard that i must ask for new number. Croatian agency.  So i will contact tomorrow and ask new number. New whole id .
4-14 02:17
Use props
DGMercadal
lvl.2
Spain

djiuser_Z8UEdaLTrVXY Posted at 4-14 02:17
It is not random number.  I have paper that reg number and 3 in the end.  I heard that i must ask for new number. Croatian agency.  So i will contact tomorrow and ask new number. New whole id .

It seems that it works different in every country. I hope you can solve it with a new number.
4-14 02:28
Use props
fans47e66d61
lvl.1

Spain

landropunk Posted at 4-13 10:42
Hello,

I have already done the whole process and the class C0 marking stickers are already requested; I would like to know if once updated to the latest version and enter the pilot number in the remoteID section, we have to wait until we have the whole process done with DJI or the APP´s that recognize the remoteID of the aircraft should already work;

Can anyone confirm that the drone emits the remoteID?

I've tried with an Android phone and I've waited until the battery ran out and nothing
4-14 05:11
Use props
Roberto Piko
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7750597 ft
Spain

fans47e66d61 Posted at 4-14 05:11

I've tried with an Android phone and I've waited until the battery ran out and nothing

Si confirmado, en mi caso sin problema, en menos de 10 segundos ya está reflejado en la aplicación de Dron Scanner.
4-14 05:22
Use props
fans47e66d61
lvl.1

Spain

ok, gracias por el feedback
acabo de probar con otra tablet huawei y otro móvil Xiaomi
y nada
4-14 06:11
Use props
josePG
lvl.2
Spain

fans47e66d61 Posted at 4-14 06:11
ok, gracias por el feedback
acabo de probar con otra tablet huawei y otro móvil Xiaomi
y nada

Busca el número de 3 digitos privado que te proporciona AESA. Yo acabo de hacerlo y se hizo todo prefectamente, eso si, acuerdate de que hay que poner el número  (guión medio) y 3 digitos. Tal que así:
xxxxxxxxx-xxx
4-14 06:57
Use props
fans47e66d61
lvl.1

Spain

josePG Posted at 4-14 06:57
Busca el número de 3 digitos privado que te proporciona AESA. Yo acabo de hacerlo y se hizo todo prefectamente, eso si, acuerdate de que hay que poner el número  (guión medio) y 3 digitos. Tal que así:
xxxxxxxxx-xxx

sí; ya he metido mi número de operador seguido del guión y los 3 dígitos  la app dji fly me reporta que se ha introducido correctamente. Todo OK
Pero no consigo localizarlo en vuelo a través del Drone Scanner
4-14 08:42
Use props
gibecas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3557047 ft
Italy

fans47e66d61 Posted at 4-14 08:42
sí; ya he metido mi número de operador seguido del guión y los 3 dígitos  la app dji fly me reporta que se ha introducido correctamente. Todo OK

Eu posso ver isso com o scanner drone
4-14 09:42
Use props
gibecas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3557047 ft
Italy

4-14 09:43
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Pietro G. Posted at 4-14 00:27
Thank you so much for your precious support.
One last question: I might find myself out of the home for work when the labels arrive.. What happens if I am unable to send the photos within three days of their arrival?

Hi there. No worries, just make sure to upload it as soon as you can upon receiving it. Once you completed the submission, your final document will appear in the Fly app-service-Cx label request or login to DJI Service Portal within 3 working days. Thank you.
4-14 10:33
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

eclipsek Posted at 4-14 01:46
No I am not talking about the mini 2 se, I have spoken to one of your forum mods but all I've heard is silence from them. I am talking about the C1 certification in the UK for the air 2s drone, since this is the topic of discussion.

Sorry to hear about it. Could you tell me more about it and send me a PM? In relation to your inquiry, have you tried to initiate a request via your DJI Fly App? Feel free to send me a message if you encountered any issues. I'll try my best to help.
4-14 10:51
Use props
Roberto Piko
lvl.4
Spain

Comprueba que si se a quedado grabado tu número de operador, si está correcto debes de verlo.
Screenshot_20240414-223146~2.png
PXL_20240414_202922759.RAW-01.COVER~3.jpg
4-14 11:38
Use props
djiuser_Z8UEdaLTrVXY
lvl.1
Croatia

I can confirm. After aviation agency give me new slightly changed operator number and when i entered it say entered correctly but nothing happens but when i return on settings my number is there but without last 3 digits.
I dowload app drone scanner and lift my drone few meters and i find in app drone scanner my info about where is drone and all data about flight. Super.
4-14 12:10
Use props
djiuser_Z8UEdaLTrVXY
lvl.1
Croatia

fans47e66d61 Posted at 4-14 05:11

I can confirm. After aviation agency give me new slightly changed operator number and when i entered it sey entered correctly but nothing happens but when i return on settings my number is there but without last 3 digits.
I dowload app drone scanner and lift my drone few meters and i find in app drone scanner my info about where is drone and all data about flight. Super.
4-14 12:12
Use props
fans47e66d61
lvl.1

Spain

Roberto Piko Posted at 4-14 11:38
Comprueba que si se a quedado grabado tu número de operador, si está correcto debes de verlo.

a mí en DJI Fly también me aparece
4-15 06:55
Use props
Pietro G.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 219990 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 4-14 10:33
Hi there. No worries, just make sure to upload it as soon as you can upon receiving it. Once you completed the submission, your final document will appear in the Fly app-service-Cx label request or login to DJI Service Portal within 3 working days. Thank you.

Hi there. Thank you very much. I am reassured by your kind response. Best wishes
4-15 07:44
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Pietro G. Posted at 4-15 07:44
Hi there. Thank you very much. I am reassured by your kind response. Best wishes

You're most welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have further concerns.
4-15 15:32
Use props
Roberto Piko
lvl.4
Spain

Una cosa curiosa en las fotos que aporta DJI para las pegatinas del Air 2s, el modelo es el Mini 4 pro con el marcado de clase C1.
4f7be4b6c10d4139a0e43f391d363edc.jpeg
4-16 00:37
Use props
DGMercadal
lvl.2
Spain

Roberto Piko Posted at 4-16 00:37
Una cosa curiosa en las fotos que aporta DJI para las pegatinas del Air 2s, el modelo es el Mini 4 pro con el marcado de clase C1.[Image]

No les habrá dado tiempo a hacer las del 2s? En el 2S no caben ahí, habría que cortarla y dejar media en una batería.
4-16 00:43
Use props
tiagosmc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 478245 ft
Portugal

Roberto Piko Posted at 4-16 00:37
Una cosa curiosa en las fotos que aporta DJI para las pegatinas del Air 2s, el modelo es el Mini 4 pro con el marcado de clase C1.[Image]

Did you already receive the labels in the mail?
4-16 01:02
Use props
Apprendista
lvl.1
Flight distance : 448179 ft
Italy

Hello everyone, I'm trying to enter my remote ID including the last 3 characters that were provided to me, but after entering it, the app remains as in the screenshot without displaying the message "successfully inserted" and saving my ID.
Can you help me please?

edit: I reinstalled DJI fly and it works fine

Screenshot_20240416_113015.jpg
4-16 01:48
Use props
Fabien.B
New
Flight distance : 7 ft
France

Hello everyone,

I live in France and i have the same error message when i want to register my adress to get the C1 label with my AIR 2S (i have 3 AIR 2S drones and i want to get the C1 label with each ones). My phone runs on Android. I have seen the post #420 but i got an 404 error when i try to open the link.

I'am fully connected to internet.

Thanks for helping me !
4-16 02:17
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
Flight distance : 818248 ft
  • >>>
Spain

tiagosmc Posted at 4-16 01:02

They said that since you make the request, it could pass 20 days after they send the labels.
4-16 02:24
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

Fabien.B Posted at 4-16 02:17
Hello everyone,

I live in France and i have the same error message when i want to register my adress to get the C1 label with my AIR 2S (i have 3 AIR 2S drones and i want to get the C1 label with each ones). My phone runs on Android. I have seen the post #420 but i got an 404 error when i try to open the link.

Are you using the same email that you use for your DJI account? If not, use this second one. If not, try to make the request later, the server must be down for recieving so many requests
4-16 02:27
Use props
tiagosmc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 478245 ft
Portugal

Fozando Posted at 4-16 02:24
They said that since you make the request, it could pass 20 days after they send the labels.

Yes but where did the user get the photos with instructions then? It seems as something to be included with the labels.
4-16 02:28
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

tiagosmc Posted at 4-16 02:28
Yes but where did the user get the photos with instructions then? It seems as something to be included with the labels.

Yeah yeah, the 20 days could not apply in all situations. I just wanted to inform you about the times for recieving the labels.
4-16 02:32
Use props
lonix
lvl.3
Flight distance : 136932 ft
Germany

Fabien.B Posted at 4-16 02:17
Hello everyone,

I live in France and i have the same error message when i want to register my adress to get the C1 label with my AIR 2S (i have 3 AIR 2S drones and i want to get the C1 label with each ones). My phone runs on Android. I have seen the post #420 but i got an 404 error when i try to open the link.

Try it with this link:
https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress
On item #420 there is a (wrong) point at the end After „…myaddress“
4-16 04:21
Use props
Roberto Piko
lvl.4
Spain

tiagosmc Posted at 4-16 01:02

No , todavía es pronto, la imágen es de un enlace que proporciona como Instrucciones de donde deben ir.
Las vi después de pedir el C1
4-16 06:27
Use props
markbargen
lvl.1

United States

arajnak Posted at 4-13 20:17
Hi, a firmware/sw update containing support for C1 has been launched on 12:th of April 2024. Using the updated DJI Fly app, you can now apply for the stickers for your drone, which is the first step towards approval. Check YouTube for steeply step instructions.

I am unable to access the Cx Request function.  

I have updated the app (uninstalled and reinstalled fresh) to v1.13.0.  I have updated the firmware to v02.04.2700.  I am uusing the RC-N1 controller (v 4.12.0200) paired with my Android phone.  There is no option to check for updates for the controller.  

On the DJI Fly home page, I click on the "Service" icon.  The next screen displayed has icons for "Service Request", "DJI Care Express", "Flyaway Service", "Service Progress" and "More Services."  There is no icon for "Cx Request".

I am in the US.  I chatted with support and was told that I have to actually be in the EU to initiate the request?  Is this true?  I am trying to get the labels etc. i for my upcoming trip to France and and later to Iceland.  
4-16 07:08
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 980066 ft
United Kingdom

Fozando Posted at 4-16 02:24

Hoping that the labels are not going out of stock, due to the number of requests ...
4-16 08:00
Use props
fansc87e975e
New

France

DJI Diana Posted at 4-12 13:34
Hi Zeb61, thank you for your notice. I'm sorry you encountered that error, but it's great to hear that after multiple attempts, the procedure was completed successfully.

If this happens again, I recommend following the solutions below:

Be careful : you need to remove the "." at the end of the URL
4-16 08:22
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

FabioV Posted at 4-16 08:00
Hoping that the labels are not going out of stock, due to the number of requests ...

I kill them
4-16 09:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules