Gimbal moving crazily on its own and no image signal
904 2 2017-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_hJLlrpV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 216119 ft
United States

I've had my P3 standard for less than a week, less than 2 hours flight time on it. Was flying it today in an area I fly it in regularly, was not recording video, was just taking snap shots.

No crash, didn't hit anything, I was in the open air and the gimbal went crazy, started moving all over the place on it's own, can't control it with the remote. Then lost image on my tablet. Landed the drone safely.

Now if I turn the drone on, no matter the circumstances: RC on/off tablet with DJ Go app on or not, the gimbal does the same thing moves uncontrollably. App connects to the drone intermittently but no image signal at all.

It will not transmit a video signal to my tablet at all, and the gimbal won't stop moving wildly no matter what.

At a total loss for what to do.
2017-7-22
Use props
Zsolti
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1882113 ft
Romania

Check the cable that goes into the camera from the gimbal. I've had the same issue, the camera was moving around wildly and it turned out that cable came loose inside the camera. It was working fine after I pushed that plastic clip over the connector to tighten it. If it's not loose at the connection, then your cable might be damaged.

2017-7-23
Use props
fans3a3f0e0b
New

Canada

so this issue I have is when the p4 starts the gimbal moves around and rests in a funny position.  the video works but i have zero control.  just stays limp in the same position..no crashes!....help please
2017-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules